Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 11 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 am

"Who says you'll get new shirts at all." Dominick said with an exaggerated evil laugh.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 11 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 pm

"I do!" Veronica's voice was muffled from the blankets and clothes.

"See? She won't let me not wear clothes." Ezra grinned triumphantly.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 pm

"What if we blind fold you, will that work?" Dominick whispered into the opening
    of the lump.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"What are you saying to her?" Ezra crossed his arms, brows furrowed, but he still stayed lounging in his chair.

Veronica stuck her head out, pondering. Finally she shook her head and went back inside the blankets. "I would still know there's naked people around."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 am

Dominick thought for a moment, before sticking his head back into the den. "How about a pair of gloves to go with it, that way the only way you'll know that anyone's naked is if they tell you."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:29 pm

"Why is that so important to you?" Ezra tilted his head to the side, watching for his twin's reaction.

Her head shot back out. "Oh no! I'll still know and the opportunity for really bad things to happen is just too high. No naked people. None, ever."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 am

"It's the people with the same mentality as yours, that is ruining society." Dominick growled and pushed Veronica back under the blankets. "It's also the mentality that caused the creation of tablecloths." He said with a slight chuckle. "It's important to me because..........wearing clothes remind me of being with my aunt and uncle."

(I'm not joking about the tablecloth thing. In the Victorian era they thought sex was bad, and any thing that even looked like a woman's leg would send men into a sexual frenzy.)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well there's no need to take it out on her." Ezra shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with a nice tablecloth either. Makes the stain on the wood last longer."

Veronica inched her way back up the bed and started pulling in shirt after shirt into her new lair.

(I know Very Happy It's one of my favorite Victorian factiods. The other would be the whole women and hysteria thing)
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

"I wasn't taking anything out on her, I was merely trying to make her see my side of things with out mentioning my aunt and uncle." Dominick said, his voice calm but very cold. Slowly he removed every article of clothing on him, reveling the many scars that marred his ivory flesh. The most noticeable scar was the cross shaped one that was sunken into his right pec. "My aunt and uncle gave me these scars. While I couldn't feel the pain they tried to inflict on me, but it still makes my aunt and uncle a 'touchy' subject to even think about." Dominick turned around and headed towards the door. On his back the words demon and sodomite along with various scripture passages were carved into his skin. "I feel tired so I'm going to bed." He said slamming the door on his way out.

(yeah, they had many weird ideals back then. like did you know the Egyptians had no word for virgin)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am