Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:20 am

"My parents decided that I need human friends." Wolf said with a growl. He pulled out a framed picture from one of his bags. It was a picture of himself and his 'pack' after they got through playing in a giant mud puddle. "My friends are just fine."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  TheLumberJack Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Randolf smiled at that question and simply replied, "So far it is coming along great thanks, how has the ride been so far?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Marion smiled, almost bouncing as she talked. "Great! I met Julie and Brianna here, and they're really nice. I'm just happy I don't get car sick because this road is way too twisted."

"Awe they look so sweet!" Winifred came out a little way from her curled up hiding position. "Human friends are overrated."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Wolf's loud bark like laugh filled the bus. "It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Randolf smiled and nodded at the two girls he was introduced to off handily and noticed they paid no attention to him. He let a half smirk go through and then said to Marion "Well thats good to know, from what i hear it suppose to be a very long road, hopefully you can sleep on the bus."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 am

Marion looked between the girls, confused. "I can only ever sleep if the seat is comfy or if Winifred lets me lay in her lap. So it looks like I'm going to be awake for a while. Care to keep me company or are you one of those magical people who can sleep in any type of vehicle?" She turned when she heard a loud laugh from behind her. Seeing where it came from she smiled. "At least she found someone who doesn't scare her to talk to."

Winifred smiled a little. Maybe talking wasn't so bad. "I'm glad too. Papa always tells me I'm too cynical for my age."

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:39 am

"My parents always say, 'Stop growling at every one, or no more dog treats for you.'" Wolf said, letting a small smile cross his face. This girl was alright, if only she liked snakes more.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Randolf took what she said as an invitation join her on her seat but just to be careful, he ask "So are you looking for a temporary pillow? If so I might not be fluffy but i am very comfy or so I'm told." thinking back to the little falling asleep on him when he took care of them or when they need comfort he was always their pillow.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 am

Marion shrugged, confused. "If you want to. If you're tired then we could be each other's pillow. Or if not, we could chat the long ride away to keep from boredom."

Winifred giggled. "Well growling isn't very nice I suppose."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:02 pm

"But it is fun." Wolf said with a quiet chuckle. "Even if it does get your treats taken away."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Winifred rolled her eyes. "Silly boy." She adjusted herself in the seat, not trying to hide anymore.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm

"Sounds good" stated Randolf, he hopped over to the other seat. Then something hit him, he has never been so close to a girl his age. that alowed him to sit next to her! A happy filling warm him, maybe this trip will be good after all. Looking over at her he ask, "So what are you looking forward to on this trip?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:05 pm

"Oh everything!" Marion beamed. "I love riding horses so being able to do that will be fun. Hiking is always fun, and so is swimming. Most importantly though there will be people! What about you?"

Winifred stared out of the window. "At least we're getting out of the city for this."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:39 am

"Yeah, I hear that there's going to be horses there, I haven't been able to ride one in ages." Wolf said, leaning back so he could stare at the roof of the bus. "All the horses I've met recently have been my dads patients."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

"Me?" stated nervously Randolf should have expected this to back fire at him, she seemed to be really nice... maybe he could trust her... no he has had his heart crush before by a girl toying with him, Randolf would not give his heart way so easily. Looking at Marion he put on a smile and said calmly now "Well, mostly the hiking, also to learn new magic tricks, and prefect my older ones for my..." he had to stop himself and think before he spoke, "family, ya that the word..."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Marion smiled, completely unaware of how nervous Randolf was. Instead, she was very interested in his response. "Awe that's sweet. Do you have younger siblings? I've always wanted some, a little brother really, but my mother never had any more children. I guess Winifred was the closest thing I could find when we were little. She always was really shy and quiet, just like a little sister really."

Winifred frowned then. She almost wanted to be social, almost. Even if she did all the way want to be social she wouldn't have been able to think of the right thing to say so she settled for a properly solemn response. "There's nothing worse than having to have a vet come visit your horses."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 am

Wolf nodded his head. "Or any animal really. both my parents would gladly quit there jobs if veterinarians were no longer needed."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Randolf just smiled and replied "I have a lot of younger siblings, I am the oldest..." it still pained him to see people adopted his children, he was always so happy for them finding a family but also sad to see them leave. "As for your friend back there, it does not matter if its by blood or not, as long as that would give anything for you, they are family. She looks to really be the type to need a older sister to give her support when she needs it most. You seem to fit that role brillantly."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

"No wonder you're so calm." Marion nodded. "I'm sorry, I'm tired. At least I tried." She yawned and rested her head on Randolf's shoulder.

Winifred turned back to the boy and smiled. "Those are the best kind of vets."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:31 am

"Yeah. So what does your dad do?" Asked Wolf. He was starting to feel a little uncomfortable talking about his life for so long.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

After feeling Marion resting her head on him, Randolf instinctively went into human-pillow mode. And then the shock settled in. Then he came to the realization that she wasn't like him, she didn't seem to mind how he looked, and she's a pretty girl. She didn't even second guess just resting on his shoulder. It made him happy, but he was still afraid.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Marion snuggled her head into a more comfortable position before fully drifting off to sleep.

"He's an animal trainer actually." Winifred smiled, thankful to be talking about someone other than herself or feelings.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 am

A genuine smile came to Wolf's face. "Really, what animals does he train?"
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

With the girl he just meet today so easily falling asleep on him. Randolf was surprised how trusting she was around him. Randolf yawned and noticed that he was tired to and decided it was a good idea to take a nap. So he rested his head back and started to fall asleep.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm