Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beauty in the Filth [OOC]

Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [OOC] Empty Beauty in the Filth [OOC]

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

~Beauty in the Filth~

Alone on an island, a school stands holding those children who are otherwise unwanted. These childern were sent here because they were considered 'Filth'. But they are all beautiful in their own ways. The school carries a harsh reputaion for heavily abusing the children. For one small group though, who happend to believe they aren't filth at all, they're ready to prove there is beauty in the deepest filth. But first they'll have to get out of the school alive in order to prove that to the world.

Name:
    Profile:
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [OOC] Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [OOC]

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:54 pm

You post this but not a character? Razz

Names: Ezra and Veronica Nelson
    Appearance: http://yenna-photo.deviantart.com/art/A-tad-bit-old-fashioned-114174436
    Profile: At first the twin's parents were extremely pleased after their birth, but only a few years later the twins started showing signs of Sensory Processing Disorder. Of course, SPD was not well known and was just starting to be heard of in the psychological world at the time so their parents thought that they were just difficult children. Six years down the road, Ezra and Veronica are eight, and their parents' patience is wearing thin. Ezra is on the hyposensitive side of SPD and Veronica is on the hypersensitive side. One child wants spinning toys, the other hates anything that spins. One wants very spicy food, the other hardly wants to eat anything but peanut butter sandwiches. One is all but oblivious to others' feelings, while the other is much too aware of them. Their parents thought the school would help the twins develop into normal adults and decided to send them there. Nine years later Ezra is more aware of his posture, although he still prefers to lean on something and can be found lounging in his hiding places, and Veronica can cope with most stimuli by clenching her fists, preferably with something in them like Ezra's shirt. The two feel extremely cut off from the world and other students, they seem to be the only people who understand what the other is going through, but the barrier of hypo- and hypersensitivity will always be in the backs of their minds.
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Great characters :3 Sorry I haven't posted my character, I'll do that tonight I promise xD
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Thankies! And don't worry about it, I was just giving you a hard time I love you
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Dominick Hanson
    Appearence: Beauty in the Filth [OOC] Jeanclaude2
    Profile: At the age of five, Dominick witnessed some one brutally kill his parents. After that he suffered from dissociative amnesia, a very strong fixation to blood, going so far as to taste it, and a deep fear of any one with a facial scar. Dominick was then placed with his very religious aunt and uncle. And they did not like his blood fixation, and tried to exercise 'the devil' from him many times. As he grew older he developed some exhibitionistic tendencies. Once again, his 'family' did not like that but thought it was just a phase. When Dominick was eight, he was diagnosed with Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (CIPA), after nearly cutting his hand off and not feeling a thing. The thing that sent his aunt and uncle over the edge and to send him away, was comming home and finding Dominick having very bloody sex with a gothic boy from his school on the front lawn.

I hope this is ok it took me a while, and searching through multiple psychiatric and medical lists of disorders and diseases to make this character
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Name: Kudaranai (Worthless)
    Appearence: http://img.tamtay.vn/files/2008/03/09/Migikio/photos/152441/483ac147_girll%204_resize.jpg
    Profile: Born to parents who didn't like physical barriers, she was born completly blind and with one lame leg, her parent's thought her to be worthless. They named her Kudaranai meaning worthless when she turned four. Before that age, she had just reamined nameless. As she grew up, people treated her like she was a hindrance and like she was incapable of doing the slightest things because she was blind and lame in one leg. However she was quite capable. At 14 her parent's sent her away being as they were tired of dealing with her. She was replaced by her brother who was a year younger than her. He was born 'perfect' as her parents put it and they named him Mikzuno, meaning flawless. They knocked her out an left her on the front step of the school with a note that read 'Here is a worthless girl'. They didn't sign the paper. Kudaranai woke up inside the school's nurse's office wondering how she got there. The nurse pointed to the note. And she knew she was unwanted.

Wow that's depressing when I read it over again. And you're fine Markaus :3 Like your character.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm all excited now for the two Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 am