Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] Empty Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Mon May 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Kudaranai whinced a little as she moved her right leg off the bed. Without thinking, she reached over on her bedside table and grabbed the brace for her leg. Sighing she began to strap it to her leg. She couldn't get passed the fact that her parent's left her here because she wasn't good enough. Not perfect.

Reaching out she grabbed the table and stood up, putting the weight down on her leg. She whinced again. Slightly dragging her weight she made her way slowly to the bathroom where she found her hair tie laying on the sink. Kudaranai looked down at it and frowned. It was the hair tie her mother gave her on her birthday, two weeks before she was brought here. She had never used it. She coughed a little then looked up into the mirror.

"Another hellish day probably..." she mumbled to her reflection.

(Sorry this took so long >.< Been really busy!)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Muffin Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm

"Ezzie?" Veronica snuck into her brother's room and started turning on the lights and opening the blinds. Everyday she has to work to wake him up, and everyday she hopes he will already be up. She hates the bright lights Ezra needs to wake up, and she hates shaking his arm to help him wake up. If anyone tried shaking her awake, she would lash out at them before being upset for the rest of the day. The fact that she was never a morning person had nothing to do for it.
    "Ezzie? C'mon, get up." She was now shaking his arm.
    Ezra's other arm shot out from under the covers and pulled his sister down to lay next to him. He nuzzled her hair, smirking at her squeal. "I don't want to get up."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue May 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Dominick groaned when his alarm clock went off. He turned over to try and turn off his alarm, but fell off the bed hitting his head on the bed side table. With a glare at the bed and table Dominick reached up and turned off his alarm. "Stupid bed, I swear that it's out to kill me." He said before kicking the bed. "I guess I should put on my clothes, no matter how much I don't want to." Sighing Dominick went to his dresser for his clothes. Looking at the clothes in his hand Dominick threw them on the bed before paing back and forth and glareing at them. "So we meet again my nemisis, trying to corrupt the world with your evil ways." He said grapping his underwear from the bed. "I only wear you under protest, if I had my way you'd be nothing but a pile of ash." After putting on his clothes, Dominick left his room, tripping and falling on his face on his way out. "Great, the whole world is out to kill me to day."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Veronica giggled. "You know They don't like it when you do that."
    "Well I like it, and They're not here." Ezra shifted his weight and pulled her closer.
    "But I'm huunngry!" Veronica made her best sad face and looked up at her brother.
    "Fine, fine." Ezra groaned before releasing his hold on his sister and sitting up. He started moving around to find the clothes he wanted before throwing the blankets over his sister so she couldn't see.
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

When Kudaranai had finished dressing she walked out into the hallways. It was there she found a boy muttering something about the world attempting to murder him. She got down on her knees, though not without a small struggle. She stared at him closely. Carefully she poke him.

"Are you alright?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

(Gah! Gomen ne for late reply!)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Once he was done changing, Ezra uncovered and tossed Veronica over his shoulder and walked out. She started banging on his back while trying not to squirm off; she found that hurts. "Ezra! Put me down!"
    "Nope. You walk slow." He tilted his head at the roadblock of persons in the middle of the hall. "Not that it would matter today apparently."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 am

Dominick glared at the ground and puched the ground with an audible, and painful sounding, smack. "Stupid ground, when are you going to learn that I hit back." He said before some one started poking him. Looking up, Dominick saw a girl knealing down and staring at him. So he gave her a very wide smile and waved his, unbekownst to him, bloody knuckles. "I'm fine, nothing I can't handle, or have been thourgh before, or even had been through worse." Dominick stood up and dusted off his clothes before helping the girl up from the floor. Turning around, after hearing some one speak behind him, Dominick saw a actractive man with a litlle girl on his shoulder. 'Well maybe this place won't be so bad after all.' Walking over to the man, Dominick grabbed his hand and kissed the top. "The names Dominick, and I hope we can become very 'close' in the future." He said with a seductive smile.
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Slightly annoyed by the fact that she was helped from the floor when she was capable of getting up on her own, after all, she got down there herself, she surely could get back up on her own too. She heard the sound of a kiss and then the boy speak in a seductive tone.

"What are you doing?" Kudaranai asked scratching her head. It was hard to know what was going on when you couldn't see anything. She raised an eyebrow again.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Ezra was completely unfazed by the kiss and the tone of voice, almost to the point of either not happening. "Ezra, Veronica. You're going to get blood on the floor." He looked over at the slightly annoyed looking girl. "Your friend is just trying to make the carpet more colorful."

Veronica, however, noticed the tone a little too much. She tensed and grabbed on to the back of Ezra's shirt. "Breakfast, remember?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Dominick smirked a little at Ezra's casual tone of voice. 'I'll have to try harder to get to him, but that makes it more fun for me.' He was confused a little at the mention of blood. "Blood, I'm not bleeding." Dominick said before looking himself over. Upon seeing his bloody knuckles, Dominicks eyes widened slightly before taking on a glazed, hypnotized look. Slowy he brought his hand up to his mouth, and began to lick the blood off. All while this was happening, flashes of knifes and splatering blood, went through his mind, but never fully registered as anything. After Dominick's hand was cleaned of blood he finally snaped out of his daze, and looked around before blushing in embarrassment and humiliation. ' Well their goes my chance at Ezra, or making freinds today.' He thought before hiding his hand behind his back and chuckling nervously.
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm

She snorted. "Well it's not like I know. All I can here is you guys talking. I can't see what's going on cause I'm blind so I have no clue what he's doing." Sighing she began to walk off towards the breakfest hall, leaving the others behind. Hellish day? Yeah, it was starting that way. She limped slowing down the hall, slightly annoyed, and not at all hungry. She didn't want to give them a reason to question her blindness.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

"You should have said it nicer, Ezzie..." Veronica shook her head so her hair swayed from side to side. "Does he need a band-aid?"
    Ezra shrugged and looked back to Dominick. "Do you?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm

He let out a sigh of relieve before smiling over at Ezra and Veronica. 'At least I can make friends after what I did.' "No that's fine, I have to go to the nurse's office any ways, even if I don't want to." Said Dominick mumbling the last part. "You can come to Ezra and kiss my hand better." He turned to where the other girl was, to invite her to come along, but she wasn't there. "There was a girl there right?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Ezra nodded. "There was a girl, but Veronica said I was too mean with my words and scared her away or some such nonsense."

Thump! Veronica hit his back. "He wants you to go to the nurse's office with him."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Dominick smirked and looked back at Erza. "I would love for you to 'come' with me." He said place a lot of emphasis on come. "The nurses office is so boring, there's nothing worth looking at." Dominick let out a fake sigh, before pouting at Erza. "So will come with me?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:25 am

"Nica?" Ezra bounced the shoulder she was tossed over.

"What? He wants you to go to the nurse's office so let's go. Then breakfast..." She patted his back trying to get him to start walking. The conversation was turning much to uncomfortable for her tastes. That, and there was a plate of buttered toast calling her name.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Dominick smiled a bit and wrapped his arm around Ezra's waist. "So what is a handsome man," He over at Veronica. "And lovely young lady such as yourselves doing in a dismal place like this?" Dominick almost tripped, over his own feet, but used Ezra to keep himself upright.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Veronica glared at the hand that was placed below her perch. As if her being carried on Ezra's shoulder wasn't enough to show that he was hers...She sighed and thumped her brother's back to prompt him to respond because she most certainly wasn't.

"To learn to function in normal society like everyone else." Ezra shrugged one shoulder.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 am

"Well that is what you're doing here." Dominick said before shaking his head. "But what I meant is, why are you two here?" Once again Dominick tripped, over nothing, but wasn't able to keep himself up right and fell. "Sorry, I have an inner-ear problem that makes me very clumsy." He said from his position, face down on the ground.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Ezra stopped and looked down at him. "Yes. You are. We don't sense things right."

Veronica thumped his back. "Breakfast?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 pm

"I'm sorry, but breakfast is going to have to wait, I have to go to the nurses office, and they don't like me going alone." Said Dominick standing up and dusting himself off. "So you both have SPD, interesting, that certainly explains a few things." Dominick wrapped his arm around Ezra's waist again. "I'm in here because I was diagnosed with Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Veronica almost growled at the replacement of the hand around her brother's waist. Yes, she understands that he needs the balance help and that must be so hard to get by when no one is around, but there is a wall right there or he could get one of those walkers with the awesome tennis balls on the bottom. "Fine. You think they'd at least let you eat first..."

"Sounds like a party. Nurse it is." Ezra started walking again.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 am

"I have to take my Naloxone, get a mini check up, and get my thermometers." Dominick said with a sigh. "It's a pain, but they want to make sure I live a full live, even if it's only for the next eight years."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"Only eight? Cutting the party a little short." Ezra turned down the hallway where the nurse's office was.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

"Most people with CIPA don't live past three, and those that do don't live past twenty-five. I'm just going off what the doctors say." Dominick said with a shrug. "There's to many thing that could kill me and I would never know, so I try to enjoy live as much as I can."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 pm