Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) Empty The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  Muffin Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 am

"Winifred!" Marion bounced on to her friend's bed. She still wasn't up yet. Just like her; trying to sleep through something she isn't excited about.

"Why did he let you in?" Winifred moaned, realizing she was trapped into going to that blasted camp now.

"Because you said you would go with me, and if you didn't it would make Papa Scott very sad." Marion smiled as she handed the sleepy head her clothes. She started walking around the room finishing Winifred's packing. "Now get dressed so we can leave. You did shower last night right? Good. You wouldn't have been able to after sleeping in this late anyway. Aren't you somewhat excited? Maybe there'll be some cute boys there?"

"Don't even think about it. Let's just go." She grabbed her brush from Marion and quickly ran it through.

~~~
    "Oh my little girl grew up so fast!" Winifred's father was in the process of leaving the two girls at the bus stop. "Are you sure you'll be alright? You won't get eaten by a bear, will you?"

"No, Papa. I won't. And neither will Marion. She'll protect me from the evil boys, before you ask."

"Don't you worry Papa Scott! I'll make sure she has fun. Now go on and get; you'll be late for rehearsal if you stay any longer."

Knowing when to admit defeat, Mr. Scott did go on and get, leaving the two girls sitting on their duffel bags waiting.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  TheLumberJack Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 am

"Randy!!!!!" cried the children,
    Randolf looked up from his bag that he was packing to find all the little ones running to his side.
    "Why do you have to go Randy?" said one.
    Randolf smiled and replied "Its a chance for me to go make a few new friends."
    To all the little kids at the orphanage thought that Randolf know everyone in the world, he tried to keep it that way in hope to make sure all the kids would have an open mind to anyone the might meet.
    "But... We don't want you to go!!" said one little girl in the back,
    the rest jumped up and down in agreement yelling as much as the could. Randolf raised his hand and the kids one by one stop to look at it. Randolf loved to show them magic tricks he would pick up from walking around town. But today was not one of those days, after everyone had quieted down he said, "Alright everyone heres the deal, a group of my teachers my school want me to go to this camp site to...", he let the children eyes get big with anticipation, "learn new magic tricks!"
    The children jump with joy at the fact of new magic coming their way after summers end. The all ran off to play their games, it was at this moment that Randolf slip out. He always hated long good byes, especially with little kids. His bags were pack and ready to go. all he could hope for now is someone who is open enough to get past his cold look and hopefully know a magic trick or two! He walk out to the area that the his teacher said the bus would pick him up. What the teacher did not know was that was a mile walk, so Randolf had some time to think...
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  Muffin Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am

"Winifred, I'm bored." Marion huffed.

"That's no one's fault but your own. If you weren't so excited, we wouldn't have been so very early."

"Could you play your pipe? Pretty please?" Marion did her best puppy dog eyes.

Winifred shook her head. "I made sure not to bring it."

"That's what you think." She reached into a side pocket of her friend's duffel bag and pulled out the pipe she slipped in that morning.

"Marion!"

"Oh please play it. No one else is here so it's not like you have a bigger audience than normal."

It was an uphill battle with the sun in her eyes, Winifred realized. She sighed and took the pipe. "Alright fine, but I stop when even one other person gets here."

"Yay! Play something to dance to?" Marion got up and started to move to the tune. If it was a different place she would have tried to get Winifred to dance with her, but for now she is content just to have her friend playing the music in a public place.

Last edited by Muffin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm

Wolf glared at his alarm clock before pulling his blanket over his head. 'Maybe if I sleep through my alarm I will miss the bus.' But alas his plans were foiled by his mother, who came in and turned off wolf's alarm then pulling his blanket off of him. "Time to get up pup or else you'll miss the bus." In response to that Wolf just growled and turned over on to his stomach. "Don't take that tone with me Wolf Canis Evans, you are going to Teenage Traverse and make friends that are not animals understood?” Wolf sighed and sat up before nodding his head. “Good get showered and dressed breakfast will be done by then.” Said Wolf’s mother happily walking out of the room. Growling Wolf grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom. 'I still can't believe my parents are making me go to this stupid camp, I hate people they're loud, nosey, and all together annoying.' Thought Wolf stepping into the shower. As the water cascaded down his body, Wolf sighed and traced a jagged scar from his right shoulder to his left hip. Wolf shook his head and continued with his shower. After finishing his shower, and walked out of his room, Wolf was pounced on by a grate dane. "Hey there Ingens hows your leg?" The dog placed bandaged paw on the gronud and winced a little when it's full weight was on it. "Still not better yet but all most though, just give it a little more time girl." Ingens barked happily and trotted into the kitchen with Wolf following behind her.

After breakfast Wolf's parents sent him out to walk the neighborhood dogs one last time. Wolf smiled as the dogs barked happily and nearly dragged him to the park. "Calm down, we have to make this last it will be a long time before we can do this again." The dogs whined and slowed down. Upon reaching the park he let the dogs off their leashes, but they whined again and stayed by Wolf's side. Wolf smiled at this and walked towards a pick nick taple. The dogs licked wolf's hand and whined sadly again. Wolf smiled sadly and scratched each dog behind their ears, before he started talking. He talked about where he was going and why, he talked about his great dislike about being forced to go and being forced to leave all his animal friends behind. Finaly he broke down and hugged a doberman pincer close to him. The other dogs licked the tears from his face as he cried and chanted that he didn't want to go. After a while Wolf calmed down and smiled at the dogs again. "Thanks guys you all ways make me feel better."

Returning home Wolf found his parents had all ready packed his stuff for him. "Why did you pack my bags for me?" His parents laughed a bit at that. "Because you might try to sneak an animal with you to camp in your bag." His father said causing him to huff and turn away blushing at being caught. After his bags were put into the car, Wolf was search for any animal. Finding none his parents lead him into the car and started driving towards the bus stop. "Look Wolf there are all ready peolple here, go make friends." Wolf just growled as he grapped his stuff. His parents sighed and said there good byes before leaving Wolf alone with the other people at the bus stop.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Winifred heard a noise much too similar to that of a car door closing. She quickly hid her pipe and sat like nothing had happened. Marion sighed and stuck her tongue out at the boy.
    "Winifred, you've obviously noticed the addition of another person."
    "Yes?"
    "This new person is a boy. A cute one. Come with me to say hi."
    "This bag is actually quite the comfortable seat. I think I'll wait here for you."
    "You're coming." She grabbed her friend's arm and started to drag her over to the boy.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Wolf growled lightly and dropped his bags on the ground. 'Great there are all ready people here.' He thought before sitting down next to his bags and glared at nothing. When the girls started walking over to him, Wolf's glare intensified and a growl started to escapw his lips. 'Another fine addition to.... is that a snake?' Wolf rushed over and pushed the girls back. 'Maybe if I get bit I can get out of going to camp.' The annoyed hiss of the snake made him look down and get a good look at it. 'Orange, black lines, red saddle markings......it's just a corn snake.' Letting out a sigh, Wolf hung his head with a whispered 'damn'.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Randolf could see the bus stop area ahead, and could make out that there were three people already at the bus stop. two girls and a guy who look like hell just landed at his front door. Randolf did his best to smile and was going to try and bit his tongue from saying anything to respect the teachers who sent him to this camp. Just as he was thinking this he saw the guy race past the girls only to stop and look like a small cloud had form over his head... Randolf could tell this is going to be a hell of a summer.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

Marion furrowed her eyebrows for a moment. "Well that wasn't very nice."
    "He probably doesn't want to talk to you."
    "No, see. Something caught his attention." Marion pulled Winifred over to look at what turned out to be a snake. "Oh he's cute."
    "Eugh...." Winifred shivered.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

"This isn't a good place for you to be, you could've been stepped on." Said Wolf bending down and picked up the snake. He walked over to a rock to put the snake on. But the serpent had wrapped it's self around wolf's wrist and refused to move. "Ok you can stay, you'll be a lot better company than those other three." Wolf said jerking his head slightly to the other people.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Randolf was close enough to see what was the big deal, it was a snake. he really didn't understand why people loved snakes, he could deal with them, and thats about it. he took an closer look to see what he's teachers got him into. There were two girls, one seemed to love nature... a tree hugger..., and the other well, would rather be inside... doing anything but this. As for the guy with a snake on his arm, he seem to like reptiles... odd, but hey everyone needs a hobby. So with this in mind he quietly take a seat off to the side... and double check for snakes and such things...
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Marion drew herself up. "I don't know what got your panties in such a twist. All we were going to do was come over and say hello since we're going to be seeing a lot of each other. Heaven forbid you be nice." She turned away and started pulling Winifred over to the new boy hoping he would be nicer.

"Sorry..." Winifred mumbled to the boy as her body started following in the steps of her friend.

Upon arrival next to the new person Marion tossed her head, still stinging with something like hurt. "Hello! I'm Marion, this is Winifred... she doesn't talk much. What's your name?"

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 am

Wolf started growling and glared at the girl dragging the one away. A hiss from the snake on his arm made Wolf realize he was shaking, and thus bothering the serpent. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't let my anger get the better of me." He said stroking the snake on it's head. "It's just I don't like to be around people, especially after the 'accident'." Wolf whispered the last part, and unconsciously touched the scar hidden underneath his shirt. The snake stretched it's self out until it touched Wolf's nose. This made him laugh loudly, which sounded more like a bark. "If you're going to stay with me you'll need a name. I was thinking Medicus, It means healer in latin."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Some how Randolf knew it would come to this... but hey life is like a barrel of apples if one goes bad they all go bad... ah what the hell, what the worst thats going to happen.... Standing up aruptly stood up and looked at the girl and promptly stated with one leg up on his backpack "I am Randolf, Mondale... how nice to meet you... and your rag doll... you should really be nicer to your sister... just saying, i have an odd feeling she can walk."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Good, Marion thought, not everyone will be mean. That wouldn't have been a good image to put into Winifred's hermit-like mind. She just smiled and shook her head. "She can, yes. But she would never go anywhere if I didn't make her. Love your Captain Morgan pose."

"I'm ... I'm not .... I'm not her sister... no..." Winifred shook her head with wide eyes.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:58 pm

The snake just hissed, which Wolf took as a yes. He rolled his eyes when the other boy introduced him self and laid down to enjoy the sun.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 am

"Well thats good for you would be the first." Randolf said with a half smile, while setting his foot back on the ground. thinking to himself, well now that I've made a fool of myself no reason for turning back... "so.... Marion was it? yes that is what your name was..." he made pointed at the girl that was standing, then pointed at the girl being dragged around, "and... Winifred? right good name, i will now call you Win for short... it has a nice ring to it... Win." Randolf said this while chuckling a bit hoping that his humor bore no ill will, and a possibility to get the girl to talk.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:02 pm

"I .... I..." Winifred looked around searching for reasons why someone would talk to her. Of course, the parking lot had none to yield. Her next best option was to run away and get used to the idea of people talking to her before Marion decided it was time to bring her back. "I need to go check... on my pipe.." She offered up the excuse before quickly turning away. As she was scurrying over to her bag she tripped over the legs laying on the ground. She managed to save her face by landing on her knees and palms. She thought a lovely rock got in her way instead of a person on the ground. "Fobbing pox-marked dewberry!"

Marion sighed before smiling at Randolf. "It was a good try. And Win is much better than Fred. I'm trying to get her out of her shell. Want to help?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 am

Wolf was happily watching the clouds go by when he was interrupted by some one tripping over his legs. 'I should have been paying more attention not cloud watching and, thinking about ways to get out of going to camp.' He thought angrily before sitting up. Wolf was about to yell at the girl for not watching where she was going when what she said actually registered in his head. "Fobbing pox-marked dewberry?"
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Have to go check on her pipe? now thats a way to leave a conversation... Randolf watch as Win took a header over the guy laying on the ground. Randolf chuckled before realizing Marion was talking to him. Randolf smiled and said "Sure why not, but hey do you care if i ask you a question?" now having a devious look on face.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Winifred looked around when she heard a mascline echo. She realized that what she tripped over was a person, not a rock. Her face turned pink. "Oh... I didn't think I tripped over you... I thought... I'm so sorry!"

Marion studied Randolf's face, confused by his tone. "Thanks. And sure?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Wolf stared at the girl in front of him much like his namesake would. 'She's the one who apologized to me before, so I guess I should be nice. After all she seems to shy to be an annoyance.' He just grunted in response and moved his legs out from under the girl. "Just watch where your going next time, you could've hurt Medicus." Wolf's tone was ruff, almost a growl, but held no malice to it.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Randolf smile and ask simply, "Did you willingly come here to go to the summer camp or did you come under-protest?" It was really just curiosity on Randolf part to ask.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Winifred nodded vigorously and started to get up. "Yes. Yes, I'm sorry."

Marion let her guard down now that she saw the question wasn't a bad one. "I've always wanted to go to a summer camp, but I've been busy until now. Winifred on the other hand... Papa insisted she come with me."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

"It's fine." mumbled Wolf not looking at the girl.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 am

"Ah... I see," said Randolf as he was moved to sit down, "well I am happy to hear that your excited to be hear, so now why did your father say that she had to come? it really doesn't look like she wants to be here... and she not family... or is she in a way?" after sitting he pointed to Win. " I just want to know how I can help to get her out of her... shell so to speak, I apologies if I seem to forward." Randolf added quickly to ensure not to be creepy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm