Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Mists of Not Avalon OCC

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists of Not Avalon OCC Empty The Mists of Not Avalon OCC

Post  Muffin Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Now that we have a few more people and one RP has started to take off (and to try and poke some life into the fantasy RP *poke poke*), the cheesy Muffin RP shall pop up!

A group of high schoolers have arrived in a valley to start the summer camp they've been sent to. "Teenage Traverse," as the program is called, is an annual camp that takes high school students into the wilderness to backpack, canoe, hike, learn how to ride horses, learn how to cook in the woods, and to learn about Leave No Trace ideals. Some of the campers want to come, others were sent for a variety of reasons, working parents is the most common reason the campers find themselves thrust together.
    As anyone who was a teenager knows, when you take a group of teens and confine them to one place or group three things are as sure as night: Romance, Drama, and Awkward Situations.

Name:
    Age/Grade they are going into:
    Bio and Reason for going:
    Appearance:

~~~~
    Name: Winifred Scott
    Age/Grade they are going into: 17, Senior year
    Bio and Reason for going: Winifred is a very quiet girl despite her father being an active participant in all things Renaissance and Faire, and thus he has always drug her along on his adventures. All of her earliest memories are at one Faire or another. Faire is a very open place; it is very hard for one to remain shy there, but Winifred managed it excellently. She loves music, mostly Irish and Scottish folk songs and what many would call "pagan" music. Her father found out that her best friend, from their local Faire of course, was going to this camp and would not be at Faire. He asked Winifred to go as well figuring she could be with her friend and maybe come out of her shell a little. She's never been able to say no to her papa.
    Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/still/figures/?order=15&offset=48#/d2s8lzr

Name: Marion Lewis
    Bio and Reason for going: Another Faire child, although Marion was not and is not as reluctant as Winifred. Marion grew up with many Aunties and Uncles, but there were few children to play with when she was young. Thankfully Winifred was there to play with, or try to play with. She dances beautifully, knows how to fight with broad swords and rapiers, and always has a smile on her face (unless it isn't in character to do so at the time). She is very outgoing, loves to try new things, and has grown up with little to no knowledge of personal bubbles. The Faire was well stocked with players this year, and as she was not going to be placed in a role where she would be missed, Marion saw her chance to finally go to a summer camp.
    Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/still/figures/?q=dress&order=9&offset=1056#/d22yfwb

Last edited by Muffin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Waitrios
    Waitrios
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

The Mists of Not Avalon OCC Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon OCC

Post  Waitrios Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am

I think I might join this just because it's new and I don't want to do catch up reading. I will get a character posted soon.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 am

That'd be awesome. The other two that are started are still not quite off the ground so there wouldn't be much catch up reading to do if you were interested in one or both of those, and Markaus just posted an OCC for something where good fairies aren't allowed.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am

Well, It looks as if I'll join. lol

Name: Randolf Mondale
    Bio and Reason for going: Randolf has had no family, he is a orphan. It is his last year in the Orphanage. He has dark cold eyes, people who meet him tend to shy away from him. He tends to be blunt and unkind to others who are not close to him. Outside the Orphanage he is as cold as ice. Unknown to most people is under that cold is a warm heart. All the younger orphans look at him as a big brother, he tends to act that way. In his last school year, a few teachers hope to melt that ice to show the others that warmth they have seen him preform, and pooled some money to ship him to a summer camp, so he might gain a few friends.
    Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=546543
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 am

Awesome character Smile He's so ... tragic
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Name: Wolf Evans
    Age/Grade they are going into: 16 going into junior year
    Bio and Reason for going: Wolf has never been a people person. He prefers animals, especially dogs, over people. Wolf volunteered to take care of any animal in his neighborhood, which were mostly dogs. After he started talking the dogs for walks at the local park, the kids there nicknamed him Alpha Wolf and the dogs his pack. He didn't really care what they called him, just as long as the kids didn't hurt his dogs. And Wolf let them know what the consequences were if they did. When he was in school, Wolf only talked to another person when he had to. The only people he truly talks to are his parents. Which is why they sent him to summer camp, with out an animal of any kind, to try and get him to open up, much to his chagrin.
    Appearance: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Snow-wolf-22374369?q=gallery%3Aheise%2F21738432&qo=45

Nope no good faries in my rp, mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 pm

He's so huggable!
    And crush my hopes and dreams, gosh Razz
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm

I aim to please.
    And crushing hopes and dreams is a hobby of mine. Twisted Evil
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

That completely contradicts what you said first..
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

exactly Very Happy
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rui 瑠伊 Tsuyoi Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

I'll jump into this one as soon as I play catch up on the others >_> I'm sooo far behind!! Gomen ne! Dx
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

It's not like we went ahead without you in the other two Razz You're fine though
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 am

Ehhh double post but, I'm going to start this. If you want to join in, just ask and we'll give you a quick run down of where everyone is (we've found it to be easier this way), and post your character Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 pm