Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 am

"Sorry..." Winifred was still murmuring as she brushed herself off. "Marion wasn't trying to be rude either. She just likes people." She shook her head and finished walking to her bag.

Marion shook her head. "We grew up together. Her papa really wanted her to come because I wasn't going to be at faire. She has a hard time saying no as it is, but she can't say no to her papa. Now what about you? Why are you here?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mists of Not Avalon (Actual RP)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Wolf growled lightly and closed his eyes. "I won't apologies for being rude because I meant it. But I will tell you that I'm Anthropophobic and Sociophobic." He said quickly with a deep scowl on his face. Wolf unconsciously rubbed the scar under his shirt.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 am

Randolf gets closer and whispered "I am a undercover news reporter doing an inside story on summer camps. But, for me to be able to do this story, i need you to not say anything about it. I'm only telling you this because I think your a good person and you seem trust worthy... so can I count on you not to say anything?" Why he is here was not something he wanted to talk about, after all his teachers sent him... not a good way to start of camp, 'oh were so sorry you don't have parent... blah blah blah' he is tired of hearing it... so he decided to make something up... after all it might be fun.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:24 am

"That's sad. She wanted to like you." Winifred said over her shoulder. She sat down on her bag and relaxed. After, of course, she checked her pipe.

Marion raised an eyebrow. It's best to let someone with a story like that keep it. "Uh huh. Sure then. I'm going back to our bags. Wanna come? She can't run away again, and by now she's okay with the idea of people talking to her."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:05 am

"And I'm sure she's nice, I just can't help that my coping mechanism to deal with my fears is to be an ass." Wolf said shrugging his shoulders. "Besides she's much to "enthusiastic" for me to handle right away."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 am

Randolf relaxed a little more... he could tell that she didn't buy his story but he really could care less, she didn't press the question. Then stated with a smile, "Sure, why not? I follow ya."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Winifred shrugged and half smiled. She knew how enthusiastic her friend could be. She said what she needed to say. Now it was the time to be quiet; too much talking is always a bad thing.

Marion smiled. "Good. C'm on." She started walking slowly towards their bags before leaping right up next to Winifred. "So did any squirrels try to take your pipe again?"

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Wolf let a small smile grace his lips. It was quiet just how he like it, so he laid back down to stare at the clouds. Medicus slipped of his wrist and curled up on his chest. A slight smile came to his face when he heard the enthusiastic girl ask if her flute was taken by a squirrel. 'I wonder when the bus is going to show up.'
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Randolf looked around at everyone at the bus stop and smiled, this summer wasn't going to be to bad. Then the oddest thing hit him... did she say a squirrel try and take the other girl's pipe before?... he decided not to mess with that.... in more ways than one.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Winifred huffed. "They didn't want to steal it. They were just curious."

Marion giggled and pointed to the road. "Get up. I think that's the bus."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Wolf looked up when he heard the engine of the bus approaching. "All right friend time for you to go." He said picking up Medicus from his chest. The snake gave an annoyed hiss at being moved and wrapped it's self around Wolf's wrist. "I'm sorry but you can't come with me." Wolf unwrapped Medicus from his wrist and placed the snake on the ground. While he was waiting for the bus to fully show up, Wolf didn't notice Medicus slipping into one of his partially opened bags.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sun May 01, 2011 5:32 am

So this is it huh? Randolf took a glance around the group,it was almost laughable how small this group was,just two girls and two guys... He smiled, it looked to be long and great summer... its too bad the bus didn't stop anywhere else first, Randolf had hoped to meet some others... He looked at Marion and said, "Do you want some help putting your stuff on the bus?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Marion hoisted their two duffel bags with scary ease. Maybe there will be more people there... "If you could get Winifred that would be marvelous." She smiled. The last thing she needed was for her friend to run off and hide again.

Winifred stuck out her tongue at that.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Wolf grabbed his bags and stood back from every one. 'Just as long as I can get a back seat away from every one.' He thought, a deep scowl on his face.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Randolf smile and replied in a sarcastic tone "What ever you say boss, i just work here." and slowly took a few steps towards Windfred.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm

"That's the spirit!" Marion bounded up the steps into the bus and deposited their bags on the rack. There were a few other people on the the bus, but not much. Maybe there'll be more stops, she thought.

Winifred looked between the bus and the other side of the parking lot. On one side there was defeat, on the other was freedom. Papa never had to know, but Marion had her pipe.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:52 am

Wolf started growling when he saw that their were people already on the bus. Luckily for him though there was a seat in the back, so that's where he headed.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Randolf walk up to Winifred and said "So you friend sent me to get you on the bus, but just to give you a heads up your friend informed me "in an off handed way" that if you don't get on she would give the squirrels your pipe. so you might want to get on."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Marion had chosen a seat between two friendly looking girls and started up a conversation.

Winifred moaned before slumping into the bus. She looked around for a safe, quiet spot. Marion was out of the question; she was loud and threatened her pipe. There would be no sitting with strangers either; they might try to talk to her. She shuffled towards the back and curled up in a seat hoping people would leave her alone.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Wolf had a choice to make. Sit next to some energetic looking preppy blond, or the girl from the bus stop that was trying to hide. He choose the one from the bus stop. At least he knew she wouldn't talk as much.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Randolf smiled as he saw Winifred get on the bus, whither it was willingly or not he didn't care. He followed her up the stairs and found a spot kinda in the middle where there was a seat or two between him and other people. He placed his stuff against the side of his seat and sat down, almost instantly pulled out a old tired looking leather journal, it was roughly 250 pages in length he had already used most of the pages he was down to about 25 pages front and back. it really did matter to him he was just happy he was able to get this journal, as he pulled out his pen he got ready to turn his meeting of the small group of people out side of bus stop to this magical place where adventure waited for all who looked for it. In fact this whole book was an adventure, no for him but for all the little ones at the orphans at his orphanage. their small faces help him through a lot of hard spot. So has this book it meant a lot to him probably as much as from what he could tell that pipe means to Winifred. So he does his best to make sure no one looks at this journal at least not until its done, he'll read story from it for the little ones but thats it. everyone of the orphans know not to mess with that leather journal.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Marion watched the two boys sit, disappointed that Randolf didn't sit next to her. She tried to hide her evil grin when she saw where the snappy boy ended up, she couldn't frighten off these two nice girls after all.

When she felt a presence sit down next to her, Winifred looked up with her eyes wide and heart pounding. After seeing who it was she calmed down. "Thank goodness it's you."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 am

Wolf was surprised at what Winifred said. That was the first time anyone, besides his parents, was glad that he was near them. Usually they glare at him for being an asshole, or runaway because of his growling. Maybe, but he doubted it, it was nice to have a human friend. "I take it, by you trying to hide. That you were forced to come as well."
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

Randolf finish his story so far and looked up now noticing where his bus stop fellow member sat. two of them went to the back and one was just a few seats in front of him so when the bus stop again he grabbed his stuff and move forward a few seats and sat down across from Marion, then stated " Hello, so how has the bus ride been for you so far?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

The conversation with her neighbors had died down a bit so when Randolf moved up Marion was more than pleased. "Lovely! Thank you for helping with Winifred too. How did whatever you were working on go?"

Winifred shook her head. "No, but Papa wanted me to come so here I am. You?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm