Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

NightFall Academy (actual rp) Empty NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:09 am

Alexander's alarm started ringing only for it to be sent flying into a wall. "I hate mornings." He growled crawling out from under the bed covers. With a wave of his hand the alarm clock fixed its self and floated back into place, while Alexander walked over to the windows and closed the blinds. When that was done Alexander moved a rug from the center of the room reveling two runes. "pahntar" With that word the runes glowed and two panels, with coffins behind them, slid open. Alexander's hands started glowing a sickly green, and started waving them in a complex pattern. "ku'lam lueth kla'ath" The coffins started glowing with the same sickly green light before being pushed open by skeletal hands. Two skeletons climbed out of the coffins and stood before a smirking Alexander. “I love magic.” He said before ordering the skeletons to start packing his belongings. Alexander quickly changed out of his pajamas into his regular clothes before walking out the door for breakfast. “When I come back this room needs to be ready for my spell.”

Slight snoring came from Adrian’s mouth as he slept in a large chair in his family’s large library. The large tome that was in his lap slipped off and landed on his foot. With a loud yelp Adrian leapt out of the chair and started hopping up and down holding his hurt foot. “Who ever said books can’t hurt you never had one land on their foot.” Chuckling could be heard from another chair was heard causing Adrian to freeze. “Fell asleep in the library again I see.” Adrian blushed a little bit before standing up straight and let his face fall into an emotionless mask. “Yes I did, and I apologies for any inconvenience I caused you great grandfather.” Said man just shook his head and smacked his name sake across the head. “You know you don’t have to stand at ceremony for me.” Said the older Adrian causing the younger one to laugh a little. “Sorry reflex, what are you doing here?” Asked Adrian who sent the large book on the floor back into it’s place with a wave of his hand. Alucard shook his head again before stepping to the side of his great grand-son. “Today is the day you start school remember?” The young vampire’s eyes grew before he ran out of the room yelling a thanks to Alucard.

(sorry it took so long to put this up I kind of forgot about it Embarassed and the language I used in Alexander's part is drow and can translate it here http://fantasyrole.org/translate.asp)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

NightFall Academy (actual rp) Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Muffin Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Jezebel was sleeping quite wonderfully until an older sister came to wake her with a smile. "You start your schooling today, Sister."
    She moaned and got up. You never question the waking in their family. She did that once and ended up cleaning floors for months. She rolled out of bed and shuffled over to the tub of warm, scented water waiting for her. Jezebel scrubbed until her skin gleamed before getting out to sit at a mirror and brushing her hair. This, she considers, is the most important part of her morning. As long as her hair is gorgeous, nothing can stop her. So what if she has to go deal with swine? Her hair is silky smooth and glossy. All too soon though she was finished and had no other reason to not be leaving.

(Don't worry about it Smile Life happens, we forget or can't do what we want to.)
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 pm

When Alexander returned to his room, black and red candles lined the walls and an alter, covered by a red cloth, stood at the center of the room. One of the skeletons brought him a bottle with a little bit of red liquid at the bottom. "I'm going to need more blood before I go back to school." Alexander waved his hand and the candles around the lit up. He handed the bottle of blood, after emptying the contents into a bowl, to a skeleton. "Go to the butcher and get me more blood, then meet me at the gate." After casting a quick illusion on the skeleton, to make it look human, Alexander stepped out of his clothes and approached the alter. Dipping his fingers in the blood, he started to draw runes all over his body. "xuil nindol vlos Usstan thir'ku ussta jindurn." The runes started to glow red and a strong, magical wind blew out the candles. After a little while the candles relight them selves, allowing Alexander to get a better look at him self. His skin now had faint red, complex, lines tattooed on him. Looking at the mirror on the dresser, Alexander saw that his ears were elongated and pointed, the color of his eyes were turned red and the pupils slit. The last change Alexander noticed was his canines, they were a lot longer, and sharper. A red ethereal fox came out of a round stone with a rope around it and circled Alexander before nodding it's head. "You look like a fox now." The fox said simply, making Alexander roll his eyes. "That's the idea Aka, how else am I going to pass as Nogitsune." It was Aka's turn to roll his eyes before floating over to the clock. "You do realize that we have to hurry or will miss the portal." Alexander quickly put his clothes back on before running over to his closet. In side he grabbed a bag and pulled out a choker with a pearl surrounded by different colored stones, and a belt with stones on it's buckle. "Your going to have to use kitsunetsuki before I place my protective items on." Aka sighed and floated over then into the young human.

Adrian ran around his room and threw things into one of the many trunks. “I should’ve been packed last night, but no I had to start reading that book on ancient human religions.” He growled at him self, before slamming the lid on the trunks shut. Looking around at the nine trunks, Adrian let out a sigh. “It’s times like this that I hate having so many clothes.” Letting out another sigh, he waved his hand over his trunks. The trunks were quickly enveloped by shadows and diapered. Adrian looked around his room once more before walking out of his room. The minute he stepped out a loud screeching was heard and the next thing he knew something large, black, and furry was attached to his face. “Good morning Bartok, I see you still like attacking my face.” Bartoc let out a happy screech and climbed on top of Adrian’s head. Adrian shook his head and started walking again.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Jezebel sighed as her mother opened a tear in the fabric of time. She would be at school in seconds without glitter, without an announcement, without explosions, without grandeur. She would come to school just like everybody else and no one would understand how truly amazing she is. "Well," she thought, "I'll just have to find some other way of showing them then..." She said her goodbyes and stepped into the rift. As time started to fold around her again, Jezebel started making the list of things to show that she is awesome.

1. I have beautiful hair
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 am

Adrian walked calmly into the entrance hall of Castle Drakulya, with Bartok still on his head. "Well Bartok is been fun but I have to go to school now." Said bat gave a said screech and tried to bury it's self in Adrian's hair. A pair of hands lifted Bartok of his head. "I'm sorry batty, but you can't go with him." Adrian turned around and smiled up at his great grandfather. "Thanks, I really don't think I could've gotten him out of my hair." Alucard smiled and kissed Adrian's forehead. "Have fun at school." He said before waving his hand making Adrian and his trunks disappear into thin air.

Alexander smiled as he sat and played with with a large blue fire ball. "you know it's good to see you being so carefree again." Said a voice inside his head. "I know Aka, I have to be carefree, it's part of being a fox." He said with a chuckle. "And I have my chocker that protects my mind, and belt that protects my body, so I really don't have to worry about somebody at school to find out I'm human." A chuckle echoed inside his head. "Not to mention, your disguise is nearly perfect with me possessing you, so you have access to the powers of a nogitsune." Alexander looked up at the sun before looking down the road he was on, and saw a familiar looking person. When the man stood in front of him, Alexander waved his hand and the person seemed to shimmer a bit before becoming a skeleton holding a bottle. "Perfect." Said Alexander and took the bottle and placed it in a bag by his feet. From the same bag he pulled out a coffin, and returned the skeleton to it. "Every thing is ready let's go." Alexander laughed and made the fire ball swirl around him. "Yes, lets go have fun." With that Alexander and his belongings disappeared in a blue fiery burst.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Time unfolded before Jezebel and spat her out in front of the school. She looked up at the school and was not impressed. She looked around at the people arriving and was not impressed. None of the boys were particularly pretty, and there wasn't even a single cute one she could play with. She sighed and started walking towards the door. My hair is gorgeous. My skin is flawless. My curves are deadly. My presence is captivating. These thoughts helped make her feel less like she was in a pit of despair.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 pm

The sensation of being spread to thin ended quickly, much to Adrian's relieve. After Adrian got his barrings straight, looked around at the other students. 'Typical, every one groups together biased on race, it's disgusting really.' He thought walking towards the school with his trunks floating behind him. 'This year I plan on making at least one friend that is not a vampire.' Making up his mind, Adrian looked around at the students, trying to find one that wont kill him on sight. He was about to walk over to a succubus, when a blue flash made him look over at where the flash happened.

"You are such a show off." Aka said laughing a little. 'And you love it when I show off.' Alexander flashed a foxy grin to the other students. "I never said I didn't, I'm just saying you're a show off." A light chuckle escaped Alexander's throat as he grabbed his bag. His walk towards the school was interrupted when a vampire stepped in front of him. "Hello kitsune, my name is Adrian Farenheights Tepes, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Alexander blinked a couple of times before getting a wicked grin on his face. "Oh no, a vampire, do you want to drink my blood?" He said stepping closer to Adrian and tilting his head to the right revealing hi neck. "I'll let you, if you let make it worth my while." Adrian was stuttering trying to say some thing, but stopped and started blushing like mad when Alexander slipped his hand down Adrian's pants.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Looking around again, Jezebel huffed. There has to be someone in this silly little school who would make for a fun time. Anyone would work at this point, even a girl. And she doesn't like other girls; why would she want to be seen with anyone who could look better than her to a man? I mean, really. Oh, oh maybe... Tall dark and handsome... quite possibly. Blue? What? Oh, oh maybe him too... muscles, hair. Oh poo! They won't be any fun then... Unless... She started thinking of the fun she could have with two openly sexual boys if they weren't completely and only into each other. Tilting her head, she watched to see how the crotch grab situation would play out and see if she had any chance with tall, dark, and handsome or muscles and hair, or both.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 am

Adrian couldn't even form a proper sentence, and his blush was threatening to cover his entire face. "Absolutely brilliant Alexander." Alexander leaned his head on Adrian's shoulder and started laughing. "And what is so funny, you're molesting me in public." The vampire said making Alexander laugh even harder. "First I'm going to correct your introduction, I'm a nogitsune, not a kitsune. Second I just pranked you, and your reaction was priceless. Lastly my offer still stands, cause this." Said Alexander giving Adrian a light squeeze. "Is impressive." Adrian blushed even more and glared. "So this was a prank?" Alexander flashed a foxy grin and nodded his head. "Yep and expect more, I like you, your fun." This made Adrian stare at the smaller man. "I'm fun, so does that mean that we could be friends?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Laughing is good. Jezebel nodded. She started thinking that maybe those two would be fun for her. Now just to find a plan of action... Water fountain, right there. Perfect. She sauntered over to get a drink, and as she passed the two boys she flashed a coy smile. "Having fun?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

"Of course we can be friends, just expect to be molested and pranked mercilessly." Said Alexander before giving Adrian another squeeze and removed his hand. "Thank you, could you try not to do anything to embarrassing, I am a noble and have an image to up hold." The vampire tried to regain his composure, but had to subtly adjust him self. "You hold to much to........." Alexander was quickly distracted from his sentence when a beautiful girl walked passed by. "Mochiron, wareware wa, tanoshinde iru tanoshi-sa wa ima hajimattadesu koko ni watashi no suteki nashite iru koto." Said Alexander giving the new girl a bow and a foxy grin. "At least you're showing some respect, especially when this is Jezebel Samaeul, youngest daughter of Lilith. She'll walk into your dreams and steal your virility." Alexander eyes grew and got on his knees then gave Jezebel his best puppy dog eyes. "You won't steal my virility will you? I'm to 'frisky' to have it taken from me."

(this is what Alexander said, of course we're having fun, and the fun's just begun now that you're here my lovely.)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Jezebel stopped in her tracks, turned back to the boys slightly with a smile. Surprised, pleased, but surprised. She was not expecting a verbal reply, especially not one so flattering. "No, you're safe." She walked over and stroked Alexander's hair. "I like you, and I feel it would be such a pity to rob you of yours. However," she turned to Adrian, "I do think it's not fair that you know who I am, but I don't even know your name." She gave him her best pouty lips with the Look-up-through-eyelashes-at-the-corner-of-the-eyes look.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Adrian inwardly groaned while Alexander smiled happily. 'Great two sex 'fiends'. I don't know how long I can last before one, or both, get dragged back to my room.' He thought and cursed his family for having large sex drives. "My name is Adrian Farenheights Tepes, my family believes that knowledge is power, that's how I knew who you were." Alexander started laughing until Adrian gave him a look. "If knowledge is power and power corrupts, so are we being evil when we study."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Jezebel giggled. "Very pleased to meet you, Sir Tepes. With that logic, I'd think so. But isn't being evil or at the very least mischievous more fun than being good? And Sir Frisky," she turned to Alexander, "I still don't know your name so this situation is still half unfair. And this unfairness is not the unfairness I like." The pouty look came back.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 pm

"I never said that there was anything wrong with being evil let alone mischievous, I was just saying." Said Alexander grinning slyly. "My Japanese name is Aka, my American name is Alexander Raven. Use which ever you like I answer to both." Adrian raised an elegant eyebrow at this but stored it away for further pondering. "You speak of unfairness Lady Samaeul, and yet there's a kit-sorry-nogitsune. When they don't know the meaning of being fair, the star ball on Mr. Raven's chocker is proof enough of that." Alexander smiled, and inside his head Aka beamed with pride. Then Alexander changed, in a swirl of blue flames, into a bright red three tailed fox.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

"Oh how sweet! Honestly, who cares what he is. He's sweet enough." Jezebel beamed in delight. Maybe this school thing won't be so bad if people like these two come here. "Can I pet you?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Alexander yipped happily and nodded his head. "That's not what I'm saying, he can change shapes to what ever suits his purpose. He can become any one, even us." Adrian said going into full lecture mode. The fox let out a loud fake yawn.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Jezebel knelt down and started petting and scratching beyond pleased with life at the moment. Looking up at Adrian she sighed. "You need to have more fun."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Adrian scowled and Alexander started shaking as if he was laughing. "I wasn't aloud to socialize much, to many people would try to kill me. So I stayed in my families library." Said Adrian with shrug.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 am

"And I had to scrub floors. But you're going to have fun, preferably with us, right?" Jezebel sent her best pouty face his way and nudged Alexander in hopes he would do the same.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 am

Alexander got up on his hind legs and gave Adrian the sad puppy dog eyes, and add a few whimpers for added affect. "I don't think I have a choice, neither of you would leave me alone even if I said no. Especially you perverted fox."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:24 am

Jezebel grinned. "That wasn't so hard, now was it? And now that we're here, what do we do?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:46 am

"First of all we need to find our rooms, then ward them how ever we like, just as long as we don't kill the other students." Alexander started smirking and trying to rub his paws together. "I worry for who ever tries to enter your room Mr. Raven."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 am

"I'm more worried for people who end up in your room," Jezebel sighed. "They'll end up trapped in all your doom and gloom."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:43 pm

"Doom is correct." Said Adrian, with a dark glint in his eyes. A few dark tendrils escaped fro his shadow. "Wow i din't know you were into tentacle rape Adrian." Said Alexander after quickly changing back, except he kept the ears and tails. Adrian just slapped his hand to his face and groaned, and his shadow returned to normal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:28 am