Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Muffin Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Jezebel bounced ahead of the two. "Alright. Come on!"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun May 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Both Alexander and Adrian laughed a little and followed after Jezebel. Adrian took up the role as tour guide and pointed out where certain things where. While Alexander pointed out some good places to have sex. The tour was quiet until they came to the cafeteria. "Sounds like some one all ready started a duel." Adrian said opening the doors, only for some one to fly out of the room. Alexander started laughing a bit was cut short by a loud yell. "Foxy-chan." This made the nogitsune freeze, his eyes wide. "Kore o zenbu, ki-shin igai no dare ni mo kare."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 am

Jezebel nodded along the way, trying to keep the places straight in her head. She was very interested to see what this duel business was, but decided it could wait once Alexander stopped. "I can mess this kid up if you want..." She mumbled while looking for the source.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Adrian looked over at where the shout came from and his mouth fell open. What he saw coming towards them could only be described as a walking behemoth. Every thing the man was huge. His large muscles strained against the tight clothes he wore as he stalked closer to the trio. Even his hight was huge, he towered over the other students by a good foot and a half. Long silver-white framed his feral face, adding to his intimidating visage. "Is that who I think that is?" Adrian asked meekly. "Yes that's silver from the white eclipse werewolf pack, and one of the top five students here." Said Alexander with a slight sigh before turning to Jezebel. "Please don't challenge him, he's a senior and would destroy you."

(Oh no what is going to happen to poor foxy-chan Twisted Evil , any ways http://erikvonlehmann.deviantart.com/art/Warrior-148122184?q=boost%3Apopular%20warrior&qo=540 this is kind of what silver looks like.)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri May 20, 2011 10:24 am

Jezebel snorted. "Who said anything about a challenge? I was talking good, old, dirty tricks." She paused for a moment. "Get rid of the arms and he'd be cute though."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat May 21, 2011 6:36 am

"He's flexing, I swear he has an excessive need to show of his muscles." Alexander said with roll of his eyes. "I would advise you both to not touch me in any way while Silver is around." Adrian was about to ask why, when he was shoved aside when Silver rushed past him and pulled Alexander into a rough kiss. "Hi Foxy-chan, how's my beautiful mate?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Jezebel hooked her arm through Adrian's, mumbling and sizing up the muscle man. "I'll touch whoever I please whenever I please, thank you very much."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm

"I've been better, and I'm not your mate." Growled Alexander making Silver smile. "Not yet your not, but by the end of the year you will be." Alexander growled again and turned away from silver, mumbling "not likely."under his breath.
    The large man chuckled and wrapped his arms around the smaller man. "Oh but I think it's very likely." Said Silver giving a predatory grin to Jezebel, as if he was challenging her to touch his foxy-chan.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Jezebel returned with a challenging smile of her own. "I think you'll find that dear Alexander is an actual person who doesn't belong to anyone. Anyway, you're interrupting. These two were kind enough to offer to give me a tour, and I would like to continue now."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

Silver just growled before biting Alexanders neck, making him moan. The look in the werewolf's eyes changed from challenging to to blood thirsty as he started walking towards Jezebel. Silver's magic poured out of him, making the students in the rooms run out to see what was happening. Adrian quickly stepped in front of Jezebel when Silver summoned a rune engraved war-hammer. "Two for one a very good deal."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun May 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Jezebel pushed her way to the side of Adrian. She glared at the bulk of muscle. "Mess with either of them or me, and I'll personally make sure you'll never be a man again."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun May 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Silver just laughed and swung his hammer. Adrian quickly wrapped him and Jezebel in his shadow and barley got them out of the way as Silver's hammer made a huge crater where they were. "Stupid succubus, that only works if we have sex. And i made a blood vow to take Alexander as my mate." He said, then with a whispered word his hammer started glowing white. "After I made that vow, only Alexander can get me aroused. So your threat is nothing." Alexander's eye started twitch when he heard what Silver had done. "doer ulu ussa ussta lince'sa." With those words an large, ornate coffin appeared in front of the large man. "I HAVE HAD IT." Yelled Alexander, his fox fire flaring around him.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:17 am

Jezebel looked over to the crater before burring her head in Adrian's chest. "Thank you." She giggled before turning around again. "I missed something. What did I miss? When did he get this scary?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 am

Adrian smiled and hugged Jezebel. "Any time, as for Alexander being scary. Well he studies necromancy, I think it's a requirement for them to be scary." He said jokingly. "But I think the blood vow Silver made pissed off Alexander."
    Silver tapped the coffin in front of him with his hammer. "There is a lot of power contained in this, so what's in it?" Silver Asked turning to face Alexander and flashing a smile to him. Alexander just threw a fire ball at the werewolf, who easily dodged it. "Come on love calm down, there is no reason to be angry." More fire balls were thrown at Silver, who started laughing. "Angry, I'm beyond angry Silver." The irate fox growled out. "I will not have you send my friends to the hospital for three months, AGAIN. They are my friends and I plan on keeping them." Silver just scowled, but before he could say anything Alexander started another rant. "And I'm pissed off that you made a blood vow to take me as your mate. Blood vows are not to be used lightly, do you realize what you have done?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Jezebel nodded, serious again. "I don't blame him. That's leaving him with no choice in the matter. However, that vow gave me just the information I needed." She turned to face Adrian. "Is it bad that I want to go drape myself over him just to tick off the big bad wolf a little more?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 pm

"Very bad, I don't think even Alexander would be able to stop Sliver." Adrian Shook his head sadly. "I don't know a lot of the details, but Silver beat some one so bad that he had to be sent to an actual hospital." He said with a shudder. "The poor guy was in a coma for two months, and the first month he was in the intensive care unit on constant watch. He nearly died three times, after that I don't know any thing." Adrian shook his head to clear his mind of that subject. "As for the vow, I'm not entirely sure of the details of those sort of things. I don't study blood magic, so we'll have to wait until Alexander is done."
    Silver was forced to dodge more fire balls from the pissed of fox, who's aim was getting better after each fire ball. "I didn't use your blood when I made that vow, only mine so why are you mad?" Alexander growled and threw a giant fire ball. "Because you idiot blood vows are almost impossible to get rid of once you make them. And to top it off werewolves follow their four legged counter parts and mate for life."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Jezebel sighed. "Do you feel the need to tell him that we'd still be friends even if we ended up in the hospital?" She looked back at the fire balls being shot. "I don't like this kid. I think he needs to leave now."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:34 am

Adrian smiled and nodded his head in agreement. "Of course, we're friends we need to stick together through good times and bad." A stray fire ball headed towards the duo, and was blocked by a wall of shadow. When the fire ball hit the wall it started to crack. "Wow, Silver really must have pissed of Alexander."
    "I still don't see what has you so upset, Foxy-chan." This comment made Alexander send a very large fire ball at Silver. Alexander was so upset that he could no longer form proper sentences. So instead he just snapped his fingers and the red coffin started to glow before opening. What stepped out, was a monstrosity. The creature's stitched flesh was covered in blood red runes. One of it's hands was replaced by a black ax with runes carved in to it. It had no face, it's head was covered by a metal cage like mask. Silver looked intrigued by what he saw, while Adrian looked confused. 'If I didn't know better I'd say that that was a flesh golem, but this was obviously made in a very different manner.' "It looks like there is more to Alexander than meets the eye." Adrian muttered under his breath.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 am

"Eep!" Jezebel jumped behind Adrian and buried her head in his back. "That thing is creepy. Don't let it eat me, but let me know what's happening." She started to peak out from behind him before thrusting her head back to it's hiding place.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Silver grinned as he ducked and dodged attacks from Alexanders monstrosity. "Amazing Foxy-chan, I have never seen anything like this." Said Silver happily, making Alexander scowl. "This is one of five of my greatest creations, and the one i made to defeat you silver." The werewolf took another look at the large monster, before a large toothy smile spread across his face, threatening to break Silver's face. "I told you I'd have you thinking about me all the time. Even with this happy news, I'm afraid this has gone on long enough. ply'uss" White chains wrapped around Alexander and his monster. "See Alexander I can be a very good mate. I have gotten stronger to prove to you that I can protect and provide for you and our future pups." Said Silver kneeling down to look Alexander in the eyes. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my mate now?" Alexander just chuckled and smirked at Silver. "I have never doubted your strength Silver, but you must ask your self. If I, a fox, made my pet to defeat you, what tricks does it have up it's sleeve?" Silver's eyes grew wide and turned just in time to see the last of the chains binding the monstrosity in place being absorbed into a now visible glowing red rune behind it's cage mask. "It absorbs magic and the magic it absorbs powers the other runes I carved into it's flesh, making it stronger." This time Silver was having a very difficult time dodging the attacks from empowered monster. "Just let me keep my friends, with out you hurting them, and I'll call off my monster." Silver growled and nodded his head before dispelling the chains holding Alexander. The red coffin appeared behind the monster and closed around it before diapering. Alexander walked up to Silver and patted the now pouting werewolf. "Your strength has never been the reason why I say no to your proposals. When you figure out why, come talk to me." Said Alexander before walking over to Adrian and Jezebel. "I wont give up until you become my mate Foxy-chan." Smiling, the fox turned and blew a kiss to the large werewolf. "You wouldn't be my Silver if you did."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Jezebel poked her head out from behind Adrian's back to see where the noise went. Seeing it was safe again she came out from her hiding place and attached herself to its arm. "I feel like I missed something."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 am

"So did I apparently. Perhaps the perverted fox would like to shed some light on what just happened." Said Adrian with a raised eyebrow. Alexander sighed and looked down at he feet. "I guess I should. Lets go to the library, I'll explain things on the way."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh good. I love stories!" Jezebel snuggled Adrian's arm. "You smell really good."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Adrian smiled and kissed Jezebel's cheek, before following Alexander towards the library. "This story begins last with Silver's duel record. Last year Silver started challenging anyone and everyone to a duel. Out of all the people he dueled he lost to five. After a month of more duels and training, Silver challenged those five people again. He beat four of them and lost again to the fifth." This caused Adrian's eyes to widen in shock. "Who did he loose to?" Alexander took a big breath and looked back at his friends. "Me."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Jezebel waited, expecting more. "That's no surprise after what we just saw. Why is he chasing your tail then?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:09 pm