Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:38 am

Adrian walked over to a bulletin board with a large piece of paper attached to it. "Here is the list that shows where every one is assigned."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Jezebel scanned the list for her name. "Hmm... 213. That's not too bad stairs-wise."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"Lets see, 314 for me." Said Alexander before moving out of the way for Adrian. "I got room 315." Alexander smiled broadly at this. "Well at least were close together."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

"How sweet." Jezebel smirked at the two.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm

"I'm going to have to place extra strong strong wards on my room aren't I?" Said Adrian smiling. "Possibly, you never know do you?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"Like you really don't want us getting in to your room in the middle of the night." Jezebel smiled.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Adrian just shook his head. "At least not without me knowing about it." Alexander started pouting. "You don't want to wake up with us molesting you?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 am

"Everyone loves to be woken up that way." Jezebel nodded and started towards the stairs.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:16 am

"Just as long as you two are the only ones that try that." Mumbled Adrian under his breath. Alexander, hearing what Adrian said, latched on to his arm. "We'll be sure to keep that in mind." He said and started dragging Adrian after Jezebel.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Jezebel turned down the hall where her room should be. Opening the door she looked around and wrinkled her nose. "It's so ... bleh..."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:06 pm

"You have to add your own personal touch." Said Alexander dragging Adrian behind him. "It's all so a good idea to protect your room in some way."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:28 pm

"That's nice and foreboding. It just needs to be less ... white." She turned to the two boys.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

"Then make it not white?" Said Alexander said simply.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm

"That's the plan. I just wasn't expecting you two to come down this way." She tilted her head.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"Might as well, seems how we have to pass by here to go to our rooms." Adrian lifted up the arm that Alexander still hasn't let go. "He kind of wont let me go."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 pm

"Sorry, didn't think about that." Jezebel smiled sheepishly. "And that makes sense."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 am

"Quite all right, what are you going to do to your room?" Asked Adrian and leaned against a wall.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 am

Jezebel turned back to her room. "I'm going to make it green and decorate the ceiling with sheer fabrics and lines of gems."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:14 am

Adrian nodded his while Alexander looked around the room. "That'd be interesting to see."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 am

She turned back around. "What about you two?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 pm

"I like dark red, a big comfortable chair, lots of closet space, and book lots of book shelves on the wall." Alexander laughed a little at Adrian's description. "Such a book worm, mine will be crimson with red and black candles all over the room, a big bed, and coffins leaning on the walls."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

"Coffins, really?" Jezebel tilted her head.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 am

"Yep, I study necromancy, so the coffins hold me undead army." Said Alexander with an evil cackle at the end.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 am

"Don't they stink?" Jezebel wrinkled her nose at the thought of dead people.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:15 am

Alexander chuckled a bit at that. "Yes, that's why the necromancer Fredrick Valen created persevering spells that stops the smell and roting process of what ever corpse you use." Adrian was mildly impressed at Alexander's knowledge.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:58 am