Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Jezebel pouted. "It's a secret prize? That's no fun."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Adrian just smirked at Alexander who gave him a weak smile. "He did 'win' so it's his 'special' surprise." Alexander started blushing a little and stepped back fro Adrian. "I'm going with a mixture of scared and arousal."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

"You're cute when you blush, too!" Jezebel smiled again and turned to Adrian. "Do it again."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"I'm the pervert here Adrian, you can't make me blush like I did you." Adrian just laughed low and deep. "My dear foxy, I don't need to." He said advancing on Alexander. Alexander tried to back away but Adrian was faster and pulled the fox flush against him. "I have something much better in mind." Adrian gently yet firmly grabbed Alexanders hair back so they were looking eye to eye. Slowly the vampire bent down and kissed Alexander. The kiss was gentle at first but quickly deepened with Adrian dominating the kiss. When Adrian pulled back, Alexander was left with a dazed look in his eyes and a goofy grin. 'BEST KISS EVER' "HEY keep it down Alexander I was trying to sleep."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Jezebel felt her face get hot. This wasn't something she's ever seen before. She looked first at Alexander's face then to Adrian. "I think you won. So now we need a prize for you too."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:30 am

"I'm sure we'll think of some thing." Said Adrian laughing a little. He let go of Alexander, expecting him to stand on his own, but Alexander fell to the ground in a heap. Alexander quickly stood up looking very embarrassed. "I meant to do that."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

Jezebel giggled. "Sure you did."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:24 am

"Let's see how well you stand up after a kiss as intense as the one I just had." Said Alexander pouting a little.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Jezebel smirked. "Some of us have much stronger knees."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:00 pm

"Really?" Alexander and Adrian shared a look before Adrian advanced on Jezebel. "Lets test that theory."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"No really." Jezebel held up her hands like puppy dog paws. "I have weak wrists, not knees. I can't hold on to anything after something fun to save my life."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Adrian and Alexander shared another look before Alexander changed into his fox form. "That's still interesting, and I want to test it." He said picking up the fox and advancing on Jezebel. Both were grinning evilly, and Alexander was rubbing his paws together.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Jezebel stared at the two. "Don't look at me like... Awe! You're so cute!" She reached out to pet Alexander.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:39 am

Alexander yipped happily and jumped into Jezebel's arms.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 pm

"Awe!" Jezebel snuggled his neck. "You're so soft."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Adrian smirked and used Jezebel's distraction and started kissing her.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Jezebel was very pleased with this turn of events. She knew that her hold on Alexander was becoming weaker and weaker, but she figured she warned him. That, and she wasn't going to be the one to stop anything as fun as this.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 am

Alexander was enjoying himself immensely. 'Squished between a sexy vampire and hot succubus, what more could I ask for?' While Alexander was wrapped up it his thoughts, Adrian decided to up the intensity of the kiss.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Jezebel gave up trying to keep her hold on Alexander. She instead turned her focus to the kiss and stepped a little closer to Adrian.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Predictably when Jezebel let go of Alexander he started falling. But not so predictably Adrian stepped closer to Jezebel and deepened the kiss. 'Crap, I can't breath now. How did they manage to catch me between Jezebel's breasts. All well, I REGRET NOTING.'
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Jezebel finally realized that when her arms dropped, Alexander did not. Odd. She tried to push the thought to the back of her mind, but it wouldn't go away. Sadly, she broke the kiss to look down and see what happened. "Oh dear."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:28 am

Adrian was confused when Jezebel pulled back from the kiss. But he soon understood why, when he followed her gaze. As fast as he could, Adrian stepped back from Jezebel and watched Alexander fall to the floor and lay there. "Do you think he's dead?...... Nope he twitched." Adrian said looking at the slightly twitching fox.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 am

"I told you two that I couldn't hold on to anything..." Jezebel bent down and put her hand on the fox's head. "Wake up please?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Alexander's shot open and took a huge breath of air. 'I LIVE.'
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Jezebel smiled. "I'm proud of you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:37 pm