Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 10 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Muffin Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Jezebel bounced back towards the two. "I wanna see! Will you bring me back when it's the full moon. Pretty please?" She held her hands in front of her as she bounced between the two. "It would be so pretty and so much fun and just perfect!" She stopped in front of Alexander. "You're slow now. Why?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:36 pm

'You're going to have to tell someone that you are human, or who knows what will happen to you.' Aka said, making Alexander sigh. 'Who am I going to tell? I can't Adrian or Jezebel I just met them, what if they hate humans. Silver is out of the question. Him being possessive is enough, but an overprotective Silver would be unbearable.' This made the true nogitsune laugh. 'True enough, than the only option left is to tell your teachers. And you better do so or I will.' Alexander would've rather keep this to himself but he knew that he needed help. He was startled out of his thoughts when Jezebel asked him a question. "I'm fine. I was just thinking that I should probably ask for a teachers permission before I attempt a side project of mine in blood magic." Adrian gave Alexander a questioning look, he didn't believe it but he could be wrong. "I think that you should, better to be safe than sorry." The faux fox gave Adrian a large smile. "All right I will. Don't do anything that I would do while I'm gone." He said than in a flash of fox fire he was gone. "Do you have the feeling that Alexander is hiding something?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 pm

"I'm sure he is." Jezebel shrugged and shook her head. She was a little upset that her new friend thought he couldn't talk to her about serious things. "But if he doesn't want to tell us then there's not much we can do. Except maybe..." She grinned evilly up at him now, "we could do whatever he would do. Whatever that is."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Adrian just shook his head. He was a little upset that Alexander didn't feel like he could trust them. 'But maybe he just takes a while to truly trust people.' Again Adrian shook his head, this time to clear his thoughts. "I'm sorry Jezebel but I'm not into public orgies with people I don't know." He said with a slight chuckle. "But a prank I would do."

Alexander was nervous as all hell. He was about to tell some one that could most likely kill him in fifty different ways before he could utter a single spell, that he was human. Mustering all the courage he could, Alexander pushed open the door, and immediately wanted to close it again. In the room was not one but three of his teachers. There was Carmen the succubus necromancy teacher, Felix the red cat demon blood magic teacher, and Nathaniel the fire demon teacher of runes. Each one a master of their field of magic, and all ready in a heated argument with each other. He tried to slip away before they noticed him, but before he knew it he was being smothered by Carmen's breasts. "You are just the cute little fox we were talking about. Maybe you can shed light on that glorious creation of yours." The other two teachers laughed at Alexander's slightly confused look. "You know that's the second time today I've been suffocated by a pair of breasts."

(Carmen- http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=lilith&order=9&offset=72#/d1upmho
    Felix- http://arkhadiam.deviantart.com/art/AW-Cheshire-Cat-151545692?q=boost%3Apopular%20cheshire%20cat&qo=509
    Nathaniel- http://maxarkes.deviantart.com/art/Furfur-Thundering-Fire-116865546?q=boost%3Apopular%20rune%20demon&qo=61 )
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 pm

"Oh! Yes!" Jezebel jumped up and down. "That sounds like fun. Let's do it. Can we do it? What should we do? Where would we do it?" She giggled and tugged on Adrian's sleeve, waiting for his answers. "Pretty please?'

(Succubi weapon of choice, breasts)
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 am

Adrian got an evil look in his eyes. "Why don't we prank one person." He said with an evil chuckle. "Let's go prank Silver."

"So Alexander." Felix started in a lazy yet playful voice. "How did you make your monster? Blood magic? Runes? Or necromancy?" Alexander started fidgeting nervously under the intense stares of the three teachers. It was thanks to Aka's encouraging words that he managed to pull out a shrunken book from his pocket. "What if I were to bribe you three with being able to see the schematics of, not just the monster you saw today, but the other four as well." The three teachers were shocked to hear this. Making one of what ever Alexander made was a feat in of it's self, but five. Nathaniel recovered first, and looked at the nervous boy like he was a puzzle piece. "And what would you want in return?" Alexander took a deep breath. "Your help and silence on something that I've kept secret since before I came to NightFall academy."

(They're the most lethal weapon of all)
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Jezebel chuckled evilly. She bounced around the boy, excited. "Oh yes. But what should we do? We could hide that role play chest of his or find a way to turn him blue... What are you thinking?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

"No hiding Silvers role playing trunk may very well get us killed, and turning him blue? Well I'm sure Alexander has done worse to him." Adrian said contemplating what kind of prank to play on Silver. The doors to the school opened and a frantic looking Silver rushed out. His shirt was stretched and torn slightly, and he was breathing heavily. Adrian watched with a sense of cruel enjoyment as Silver quickly cast a spell and turned invisible just as group of people rushed out. They looked around before groaning and rushing back inside. "I do believe that I have an idea." Said Adrian while watching Silver reappear and let out a sigh of relieve.

The three teachers exchanged looks before nodding there heads. "Alright we all agree. So what's this big secret that you have?" Alexander bit his bottom lip and started to nervously wring his hands together. "I'm not a fox of any kind, nor am I a demon. I'm human." All three adult stared at Alexander for a few seconds before busting up laughing. "That was a good joke Alexander, now seriously what's your secret?" Said Felix wiping away a tear. When Alexander looked down at the floor and said nothing, Felix stared at him in shock. "You're not joking. You're really a human."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 am