Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 pm

"If Silver would have taken my fight with him seriously, he would have won. The only reason I won the duels is because I don't fight fair." Adrian snorted at this. "What tricks did you use on poor old silver?" He said making Alexander laugh at how sarcastic Adrian was being. "Well the first time, I kicked him between the legs repeatedly, and when he was down I put a rune on him that made every thing he was wearing a hundred times heavier. The last duel, Silver barged into the locker room while I was taking a shower, pushed me up against the wall and challenged me. I headbutted him, Silver stumbles back and slips on the wet floor. That gave me time to summon up my un-dead minions, which at the time were just animal skeletons. Silver runs out of the locker room with different animal skeletons biting him and me, still naked and dripping water and soap, throwing fireballs at him." Adrian, who was having a hard time holding in his laughter, doubled over in laughter. "It was that duel that started Silver wanting me as his mate. He started following me around like a lost puppy, giving me gifts, picking fights where I can see, professing his undying love for me. It wouldn't have been bad if he didn't do it every single time he saw me."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Jezebel nodded. "Underhanded is the best way to go about things and all, and that's all very nice, but I'm having trouble visualizing the shower part. Care to demonstrate without the fireballs?" She grinned up at the boy mischievously. "Because I am very interested in that part of your story. Oh yes, and also, what did you mean by what you told little Silver earlier? It almost seems like you would be his mate if he realized something."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 am

"That sounds fun, but only if both of you join me." Alexander said with a lecherous grin. Adrian rolled his eye, but the slight blush and smile said that he was interested. "I meant exactly what I said. If Silver would stop being so possessive and understand that I need friends, and stop courting me as if I'm a werewolf then I would gladly become his mate."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 am

"I can understand that. It seems like having that happen all the time would get annoying." Jezebel nodded, lost in thought for a moment. "Wait... Are there even showers big enough for three people?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 am

"In a sense, in the back of the locker room, they have a room with a bunch of shower heads on the walls." Adrian glanced at Alexander when he mumbled something that sounded like, 'good times', under his breath. "There has to be something more to it, if you made that monster you summoned to defeat Silver." Alexander's entire body seemed to wilt, and he stopped dead in his tracks. "Silver almost killed my best friend, Rakesh, just for hugging me."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Jezebel switched to Alexander's arm then. "That's a really good way to end a relationship before it starts. I'm sorry."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Adrian wrapped his arms around Alexander. "Both of you would've loved Rakesh. He was the best friend any one could ask for, and he was absolutely gorgeous. Even those who don't like nagas found him beautiful." Said Alexander softly. "Are you talking about that albino naga, that was so white he made snow look black?" A smile graced Alexanders lips as he nodded his head.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 am

Jezebel squeezed Alexander's arm. The conversation had taken a turn a bit too sad for her. "We're going to have to visit those locker rooms."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 am

Alexander smiled and kissed Jezebel's cheek. "We will, just let me tell the shortened version of my story. When Silver started beating Rakesh, the look in his eye terrified me. He would've killed Rakesh and feel no remorse for doing it. The only reason he stopped was because I placed a curse on him. I even used my own blood to make sure he couldn't remove it." He said with an evil chuckle at the end. "So you do study blood magic, interesting. What curse did you put on him?" Alexanders evil chuckle turned into a full blown cackle. "I cursed him so that every night for a week, the same wounds that he inflected on Rakesh would appear on him. After that I didn't want anything to do with Silver, and when Rakesh came back from the hospital he would come closer to me than arms length. That made me even angrier at Silver, I didn't even want to look at him let alone be his mate. But it was Rakesh who helped me to let go of my anger." Reaching into his pocket, Alexander pulled out a small book. With a few words the book grew to be an average sized book. "Love by Moonlight: a non werewolf's guide to being courted by a werewolf?" Alexander laughed a bit a Adrian's confused tone. "It explains that werewolves only mate once through out there lives, so when they find some one that they want to mate with they have to prove that they are better than any one else. By getting rid of any one they see as competition."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:36 pm

"Well pooh." Jezebel snuggled into Alexander, sniffling. "People need to share. Sharing is caring. Sometimes. I don't know. It's just so sad. I don't like sad. How can you... Feet. I don't know." She burrowed deeper into the boy's arm.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

"Oh don't worry, Silver doesn't mind "sharing me" right now, just as long as he doesn't hear about "until after we are mated". His words not mine." Alexander said giving Jezebel a hug. "Would you like to know silvers secret kink?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 am

She nodded, her face still buried. "Yes please."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Well Silver has a role playing fetish. And i'm not talking about 'big bad wolf molests cute little fox'. He likes role plays were control has been taken away from him." Adrian gave Alexander a disbelieving look. "I find it hard to believe that Silver is secretly submissive." "He's only submissive during role plays, he's dominant with every thing else."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Jezebel looked up and smiled. "That's sweet. It's like those people who pretend to be all manly when they really still play dress up."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"Silver has an entire chest dedicated to role-play outfits. By far i think my favorite is the collar." Alexander said with a perverted giggle. "And what role play is the collar used in?" Another few perverted giggles escaped from the ever perverted fox. "The collar it's self gives the wearer a pair of wolf ears and a tail. So he likes to play the big bad wolf that gets captured by the woodsman and gets punished for eating grandmas and little girls."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Jezebel giggled. "That's a bit morbid though!"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:28 am

"Just a little bit. But it's fun to be able to dominate Silver like that." Adrian rolled his eyes at the perverted fox.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

"Oh jeez, I bet!" Jezebel giggled, imagining what fun the two had. "You're so lucky. And when does class actually start?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 am

Adrian tried not to think of Alexander punishing Silver, but failed. "Classes won't start until tomorrow, we'll get our schedule's at breakfast."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh that's lovely then. I want to see the outside. The library is rather boring and quiet. I like being able to be loud if I please." Jezebel smiled and took the boys' hands to drag them outside.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 am

"The library can be just as much fun as outside." Alexander had a few snickers at this. "Yeah you just have to find a nice place away from every one, and make sure your partner is kept quiet." He said grinning, ignoring the glare Adrian sent his way. "And it's the only place in school were fighting is banned."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Jezebel thought for a moment, completely missing the point of what they were talking about. "I guess I can see why you like it then, but it's just sooooo quiet." She ended her concession with a nice little whine, trying to get the boys to hurry up.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

Alexander smiled and shook his head. In a flash of blue fox fire, all three of them were teleported outside. 'That took a lot more energy than expected.' He thought trying hard not to show his exhaustion.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:59 pm

"Oh that was so pretty!" Jezebel bounced around now that she didn't have to worry about noise. "Look! There's a flower garden by that pond." She ran over to smell the flowers, giggling.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Adrian smiled and chased after Jezebel. "A few decades ago, a couple of students wanted to make the place look nice. So they added a few gardens, ponds, and pavilions." He said slipping into his lecture mode. "If you look over there you'll see some moon lilies." Adrian pointed towards a larger pond where a bunch of plain white flowers were. "They may not look like much now, but when the light of the full moon hits them they glow with a beautiful silver light."

Alexander slowly started to follow Adrian and Jezebel. 'I shouldn't be this tired right now, something must be draining me.' A noise in the back of his head drew his attention inwards to the spirit possessing him. 'It's your spell. It has a constant drain on your magic. While alone it's negligible, but combined with high level magic you preformed. You are almost out of magic, and if that happens, then your spell will fail.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:05 pm