Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

"What if he decides to just take it?" Alexander rolled his eyes again and started pulling stuff out of his bag. "I created the spell to change my body so I won't be discovered as a human." Aka sighed and shook his head. "I know Alexander, I just worry." This made the human smile a bit as he finished unpacking his room. "Now for the wards." He said and pulled out a bottle. Alexander poured some salt into the bottle before filling it with warm water. After giving the bottle a few shakes he poured the contents into a bowl before cutting his thumb on his teeth and let the blood drip into the bowl. Grabbing a paint brush from his bag, mixed the together the blood and water then started painting runes on the walls.

"There all finished." Said Adrian dropping a paint brush into a bowl of paint. "The only thing now is to let it dry." With a wave of his hands a wind started blowing in the room drying the paint. "I wonder how Alexander and Jezebel are coming with their rooms?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

"Ugh." Jezebel threw her hands up in surrender for the moment and took out a vial of lamb's blood to paint the doorframe, remembering the boys' words of warning. Once her room was protected she started down the hall looking for their rooms.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Alexander finished painting the runes on his walls with a sigh of relive. "Finally done, I can't wait until I finish creating my ritual to stop being a human." He mumbled under his breath before leaving his room. Adrian was just exiting his own room when he saw Alexander leaving his. "Ah Alexander are you finished with your room?" Said fox gave Adrian a foxy smile and nodded his head. "Yep just finished warding my room."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:35 pm

"I found you!" Jezebel smiled up at the two from down the hall.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 am

"Jezebel good to see you. Did you manage to make your room how you like it?" Asked Adrian bowing to her.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 am

She shook her head. "I needed to walk away for a little. The vanity was giving me issues. You guys?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:47 am

"The only issue I had was my closet. I had to expand it three times to fit all my clothes." Alexander raised an eyebrow at Adrian but just shook his head. "Mine's fine, it just got tedious pulling everything out from my bag."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm

"How big are your clothes?" Jezebel scrunched her eyebrows.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:11 pm

"Well his underwear might take up most of his closet." Alexander said with a snicker, which earned him a glare from Adrian. "Ignoring the perverted fox, it's not the size of my clothes that was the problem it's the amount. I brought nine trunks devoted just to my clothes."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Jezebel nodded sarcastically. "Right. Everyone needs nine trunks just for clothes."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Adrian blushed and pouted a bit. "Mom bought my clothes, luckily my great grandfather was there to help get me some decent clothes."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Jezebel tilted her head. "You're cute when you blush."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 pm

"Very cute, and so is the pout." Alexander said with a wink. Adrian blushed a little more.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:40 pm

"Yay!" Jezebel clapped. "This is a fun game."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 am

"Yes it is." Said Alexander grinning evilly.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 am

"How else can we make him blush?" She matched Alexander's evil look.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 am

Alexander's grin grew and he stepped closer to Adrian. "I'm pretty sure we can find a way." He said in a low seductive voice, making Adrian blush a little more and take a step back.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

"Yay!" Jezebel clapped again. "Show me please."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 pm

"Don't show her please." Adrian tried to plead with Alexander but was ignored. Alexander stepped closer to the vampire seductively. 'Think of something ugly like hags in bikini's.' Adrian thought, desperately trying to ignore Alexander touches on his now exposed chest. Alexander leaned close to Adrian's ear, and lightly whispered something to him, making his blush spread fully across his face.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

"I think that means you won." Jezebel giggled.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Smiling Alexander let his hand slowly fall from Adrian's chest. "Yes I believe I did." Adrian shivered a bit and quickly buttoned up his shirt.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"We're going to have to find a prize for this game..." Jezebel bit her lip trying to think of what a good prize would be.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 am

"I'm pretty sure you'll get your reward later to night perverted fox." Adrian grumbled with a slight pout and glare.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 pm

"Oh what is it!" Jezebel looked between the two.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm

"He'll just have to wait and see." Adrian said grinning evilly. "I don't know whether to be scared, excited, aroused, or a combination of the three."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:09 am