Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

NightFall Academy (actual rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: NightFall Academy (actual rp)

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Jezebel looked between the two. "I'm confused..."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"It's a type of kink where some one, usually a girl but could be a man too, gets sexually assaulted by tentacles." Said Alexander, doing a bad impression of Adrian. "I have some books on it, both male and female, if you want to learn more." Adrian just shook his head and mumbled 'perverted fox' under his breath. Unfortunately Alexander heard this with his fox ears, and replied with a proud 'yes I am'.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Jezebel giggled. "I'm sure those books are very educational."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Alexander laughed and Adrian groaned again. "Oh come now mr. tall pale and sexy, don't be such a stick in the mud." Adrian just rolled his eyes. "We need to find out which rooms we're staying in." "Yeah, so we can come molest you later."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 pm

"Molestation is always a fun game to play." She grinned evilly.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Alexander grinned exactly like Jezebel, which made Adrian gulp. 'This does not bode well for me. I may have to use some advanced wards on my room to keep them out.'
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Jezebel suddenly looked very sad, not pouty, sad. "You don't like us do you?" It wasn't so much of a question as a statement.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Adrian sighed and did the fist thing that came to mind. He grouped them both. "I do, like you both. Your the most beautiful man and woman I have ever seen." He said and gave them both a squeeze before letting go. "But I'm trying to stay away from the Drakulya family stereotypes of us being insatiable sex fiends, or blood thirsty monsters. There not me and that's what I want people to see."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Jezebel smiled. "Well you could have just said that to start with, silly. Let's get inside so we can protect your image." She started walking towards the building.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Adrian smiled gently and followed Jezebel towards the building. "I'm still going to molest you nothing can change that now. But now it'll lighter so you still have that chance to say no." Alexander said making Adrian shake his head. "Thank you that's all I ask." "But you have to let us see you in all you glory every once in a while." Adrian groaned again after hearing this which made Alexander laugh.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:58 pm

"I don't know about glory... The naked men I've seen have all looked funny." Jezebel shook her head.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 pm

"I think he'll look sexy with out his clothes. Pale skin glistening in the light, his .""You will not finish that sentence." Said Adrian with slight growl. "My privates are just that private, they don't need to be discussed where every one can hear." Alexander pouted a bit and let his ears drop. "But your description is nice, but it'd be more fitting if the skin was tattooed or attached to a woman." He said with a slight wink.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Jezebel's eyebrows furrowed in thought. She looked between the two and then down, still thinking. After a few moments she looked up at Adrian and asked, "how do you attach your skin to a woman?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:54 pm

"I wasn't describing my skin I was describing both of yours." He said shaking his head a little. "I'm sorry for not making my self more clear."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 pm

"Now I'm more confused." Jezebel sighed and shook her head. "I'm just going to stop trying to understand all of this sexy time stuff."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"Allow my to clarify things for you. He all but said he wants to see us naked so a hot threesome is in our future." Alexander said with a perverse grin on his face. This made Adrian blush beet red. "I did not say anything a bout a threesome."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Jezebel turned her attention over to Alexander genuinely confused. "How do you do that with three people? Sit in a circle rubbing everyone's feet together?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Alexander stared at the succubus in shock. "You don't know how a threesome works, you poor deprived child." He said before reaching into his bag and pulled out a trunk. "What kind of threesome you want to learn about? Three men, three girls, one man two girls, or one girl two men?" Adrian stared at the trunk before looking at Alexander. "Is what in that trunk what I think is in that trunk?" "Yep this has all my x rated books."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 pm

She stared at the trunk in wonder. "Does it really change with boys or girls? Isn't it all just touching someone's feet?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 pm

"Only if you have a foot fetish. And of course it changes with the genders your with, boys and girls have different areas that turns them on." Alexander smiled widely and opened the trunk. "Is it enchanted to like your bag?" Said Adrian looking at the trunk with interest. "Yep it had to be to fit all of my books. I have at least one book on every sexual topic except rape, necro and pedophilia, scat, watersports, and bestiality. I stay far away from those subjects."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Jezebel looked in to the trunk in awe. "Mother just told me that that type of thing was done only by touching the lady's foot. Sometimes someone gets tied up to prepare them for that, but..."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 am

"That can happen, but there is much more to sex then that." Said Alexander happily. "Apparently Alexander here is our resident sex expert."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 am

Jezebel pouted around. "Why wouldn't she tell me about that?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:17 am

"I don't know, parents are weird like that." Alexander said with a shrug. Adrian rolled his eyes and Alexanders childness "Maybe she wants you to learn things on your own like mine does." Added Adrian.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 am

"Or she just wants to laugh at me... Where's my room?" She looked around at all of the doors.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:58 am