Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 10 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

"See? All it takes is a good shove it." Ezra pushed his door open before maneuvering the three of them inside. Once there he deposited his hangers-on on his bed and slumped down in his computer chair. Sighing, he started pecking at the keys one by one slowly creating his essay.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 10 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am

A large, somewhat perverted smile threatened to break Dominick's face. "I now know where you sleep Ezra."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 am

Ezra shrugged. "Yes you do?"

Veronica shook her head, prickled. "No you don't. He sleeps with me most nights." She curled up on the top corner of the bed and hugged his pillow.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:31 am

Dominick gave Veronica a large, fake innocent smile. "Have you ever heard of chloroform, my dear?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Ezra turned around at that, somewhat excited. "My essay is about chemicals used as refrigerants!" When he noticed the look his sister was giving Dominick his smile faltered. "What's bad about chloroform?"

Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Dominick started laughing. "Chloroform is used as a anesthetic." He laughed so hard that he fell off of Ezra's bed. "I would never use chloroform on either of you. One, doing it with a knocked out person would be like doing it with a corpse. And two, why would I knock you out when I enjoy an audience?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 am

Ezra pouted, lost. "It used to be used as one... It's on the list even."

Veronica hid behind her hands, scandalized. "What do you mean you enjoy an audience!?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 am

Dominick's fake innocent smile made another appearance. "Why I'm an exhibitionist. It's a miracle that I'm even still in my clothes."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:40 pm

"That is a good thing." Ezra nodded, typing again. "Nica's scared of naked people."

"You don't go telling that to every one!" Veronica pouted in her nest.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 am

"Really?" Said Dominick raising an eyebrow at Veronica. "You're scared of naked people?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 am

Ezra typed away, ignoring the looks Veronica was shooting into his back.

The girl sighed and burrowed deeper into her nest of blankets and pillows, hiding. "They're just so... not okay, and everything is all right there, and you can see it... It's just bad."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"That the whole point." Said Dominick, rather scandalized at what the only girl in the room said. "If we weren't meant too see someone else's naked body, why do we even have eyes?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Veronica narrowed her eyes. "To see people with their clothes on."

"It's sad really." Ezra said over his shoulder. "She'll never be wild."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm

"Oh so you like to see women break their feet to fit into a pair of shoes. Have a few ribs removed to fit into a size two dress." Dominick growled out. "Clothes were made to oppress the wearer and help spread discrimination. Clothes are DISGUSTING."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Ezra turned around in his chair, watching. Veronica sunk down deeper, disappearing. "I'm sorry!"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am

Dominick growled again and laid down on the floor. "Just don't mention something like that again."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Ezra tossed one of his old shirts from the basket next to the chair on top of the lump that was Veronica and turned back to typing."Almost done."

Another muffled "sorry" came from the lump as the shirt was sucked under a pillow.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

Dominick looked back and forth between where Veronica was hiding and Ezra's clothes basket. Grinning he crept over to the basket and threw a pair of Ezra's pants at Veronica.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 pm

"What are you doing in my laundry?" Ezra drawled, but didn't stop clicking on the keyboard.

The lump rustled before the pants were tossed back in the direction they were thrown up.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 am

"You can learn a lot about a person by going through their laundry." Said Dominick smiling and tossed another shirt at Veronica.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yes captain." Ezra nodded absently. "I just don't want my room messy."

The shirt was sucked into the lump.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

Dominick gave Ezra a big smile, and tossed a couple more shirts at Veronica. "You wont have a messy room, just a messy bed."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Ezra turned the chair around now. He looked over at the lump and sighed. "I lose more shirts that way than anything else. I'm never getting those back I hope you know." He sighed at the sound of a raspberry coming from his bed. "See?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

An evil glint came to Dominick's eyes. He grabbed as many of Ezra's shirts as he could and stuffed them into Veronica's little den.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Ezra watched, but didn't move from his spot. "I don't understand. Do you want me to have to order new shirts?"

The lump let out a shrill "eek!" and moved down to the other edge of the bed, taking a handful of shirts with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 am