Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Muffin Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 pm

"It-" Ezra started but was cut off by a kick to his shin.

"Don't." Veronica thumped his back for extra emphasis. "I'm sorry," she murmured looking at Dominick's back.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty in the Filth [Actual RP]

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 pm

"Don't be sorry, I'm lucky enough to be alive now so it's fine. I've accepted my fate years ago." Dominick paused for a little bit in front of a door with 'nurse's office'. "Here we are, might as well get this eh?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 pm

"See? I knew it was fine." Ezra bounced his shoulder. "Do what you need to do. We'll wait."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:56 pm

"You can come in if you like, I'd prefer if you do Ezra. But I have to strip down to 'only' my underwear." Dominick said with disappointed emphases on only.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Ezra shrugged. "Why not?" He stepped in to the office.

Veronica shot a quick glare at Dominick before burying her face in the back of Ezra's shirt.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Inside Dominick's head he was doing a happy dance. Once inside the office, the nurse pointed to the table were a plate full of toast was sitting there before telling him to strip. Dominick happily removed his clothes, making sure Ezra saw every part of his pale scarred flesh. After he was finished an old man walked into the room with a stethoscope.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Ezra slipped a piece of toast off of the plate and passed it to Veronica, who munched on it happily. With that mission accomplished he started thinking about pizza and ice cream. Not sure why he wants both of them right now, but he does. At a tug on his shirt from Veronica he set her down and let her hide behind him so she wouldn't see Dominick.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 pm

"Your temperature is normal, and no broken bones or ruptured organs. The only thing you need is to get your hand cleaned and bandaged. You can go take your naloxone, and get your thermometers." Said the old nurse pointing to a room off to the side. After Dominick was in the other room the nurse turned to the twins. "I'm glad that you took the time out of your day to bring Dominick down here. I need you two to watch him, when he was eight he was caught in a rain storm and became hypothermic." The old nurse looked at the room where Dominick was before continuing with his story. "He was picked up just in time to save him from death, but he became brain damaged. Dominick's hypothalamus is stuck on over drive, while he can control his eating, his sex drive is another matter."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Ezra shrugged. It was all a matter of being in the same place at the same time.

Veronica looked around his waist at the nurse. "What does that mean?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

"It means Dominick is a nymphomaniac, normally that wouldn't be a problem. But he enjoys in rough beyond what is considered safe." The old nurse shook his head. "The last time he "went at it", as he says, Dominick all most died of blood loss. That is why he needs to be watched, and with Dominick's interest in your brother it would be a lot easier to keep him under control."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 am

"Interest?" Ezra furrowed his eyebrows.

Veronica looked from the nurse to her brother and back again before sending a look that by all rights should have set the door frame on fire to the other room. She huffed and clenched her fist in the back of Ezra's shirt."What are we supposed to do about that?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 am

"Either make sure Dominick doesn't have sex with out you or us knowing any way you can." Said the nurse shaking his head. "And do be careful with him, his life before here was not a happy one, the cross shaped scar on his chest and the long scars on his back are from when his family tried to, "purge the devil from him". It may not caused him physical pain but he does have some pretty deep emotional scars even though they don't show."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 am

The twins locked eyes for a moment before Veronica looked away and Ezra turned his head back to the nurse. "We'll try. Don't know how we'll do that though..."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:52 am

"He'll have very obvious signs, so don't worry." Dominick choose that moment to renter the room, a watch on his wrist and a thermometer in his hand. "What'd I miss?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 am

Veronica shook her head. "Nothing."

Ezra looked down at her. "What interest?"

"Don't worry about it."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Dominick just shrugged and, reluctantly put his clothes back on. "Ok every thing is finished, so let's go to breakfast."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yay, food." Veronica tugged at Ezra's shirt, trying to pull him.

"They won't have pizza or ice cream yet..." He sighed and followed.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

"I wish though." Said Dominick putting am arm around Ezra's waist. And almost immediately had to save him self from falling over.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

"Pizza isn't only for lunch." Ezra pouted.
    Veronica scampered ahead of them to grab plates.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Dominick took this opportunity and let his hand slip lower to Ezra's backside. "Shall we go find a spot to sit?"
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Ezra looked confused. "We haven't gotten food yet."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Dominick smiled at Ezra. "If we find a spot well pass by the food so we can see what we want first."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"Nica won't know where we went when she comes back with the plates though." He shook his head.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Dominick sighed and started pouting. "Fine."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 pm

Veronica chose that moment to come back and hand the two boys plates.

"Now we can go get food." Ezra moved to stand in line.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 am