Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Locks and Keys (Actual RP)

Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Locks and Keys (Actual RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Locks and Keys (Actual RP)

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Whitney giggled and took his arm before starting towards their class. "But of course!"

Elise tried to blend in to her desk as students filled in. She had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that this was a very bad idea.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Madison smiled and lead Whitney back to the classroom. The bell rang just as they entered the door. Alonzo pouted when he heard his boss' familiar foot steps enter the class. 'Damn, he got here in time. I'll just trip him as he walks past to make up for it.'
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 pm

"Thank you ever so much, my dear sir, for delivering me to my destination safely." Whitney giggled when they entered. "And just in time too!"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:05 am

Madison smiled, bowed, and kissed the back of Whitney's hand. "It's has been an honor my lady." As he was walking to his desk, Alonzo stuck his cane out just far enough to catch Madison's foot making him trip. "Tu sei fottuto morto, Alonzo."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Whitney clicked her tongue. "Gioca sempre pulito." She took her seat and tried to calm down. She took out a notebook and tried to focus on what was on the whiteboard.

Elise looked over her schedule as the teacher took roll. This was history, that wasn't bad, but next was chemistry. She slumped over her desk wishing she could melt. This was a horrible idea.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm

"Dov'è il divertimento?" Alonzo asked seriously, making Madison roll his eyes.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Whitney shook her head, her curls bouncing. "Boys..." Before she could respond, the teacher started taking roll. So she sat quietly waiting for the class to end.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Alonzo grinned in satisfaction, while Madison gave Whitney an apologetic smile before scrambling into his desk.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Charles has finally drowned out his teacher's monotone voice and continued to stare outside. As he's staring outside he notices a small little bird flying around in a circle. Each flap of a wing reminds him of an instrument's majestical notes. As he watched, he could feel the beat of his own instrument inside of himself, he could imagine himself playing in front of thousands of people; he hopes that he will become the best of musicians and be praised by contemporaries. He could hear the sounds and notes of his cello ringing across the auditorium; the echos returning to him smooth as a swipe of a cord. Finally, he's getting to his masterpiece of an ending, the one true note he need to hit, he draws back about to strike when a sharp, off tune bell rings above his head and realizes class has already ended. Looking down he notices notes across his desk, checks them and his class schedule quickly, and moves on to chemistry like nothing happened.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Whitney looked at the clock, hoping they were almost done with this part of what she called Syllabus Day. Seeing that the period was almost over she glanced down at her schedule. Psychology, not too bad she decided. So far, the day was working out fairly well; she just needed to remember to control herself. All is well. The bell rang. Smiling over at Madison and his friend she said her goodbyes before walking out the door. "See you tomorrow."

So far, so good... Well, kind of, Elise thought. No one recognized her yet, making her feel a bit like Clark Kent, but there were so many people. She shuffled down the halls looking for her classroom halfheartedly in hopes that if she moved slow enough time would stop making it so she didn't have to deal with any sort of science. That was not the case however she realized when she came to the door. She hovered outside the door weighing the pros and cons of skipping on the first day.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 am

"Addio, spero di vedervi presto." Madison said to Whitney with a bow. "If I could roll my eyes I would." This earned Alnozo a glare. "Let's see what our next class is." Madison pulled out their schedule, and was stunned at what he saw. "Why do we have chemistry?" Alonzo explained that because they both needed science credits, he worked it so that if he could show enough knowledge of the theory of chemistry that they could take it. "Non è meglio costruire una bomba o di gas velenosi." Alonzo just smirked evilly, and was about to enter the chemistry classroom when his cane hit the foot of someone.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 am

As Charles left his class, he was somewhat looking forward to chemistry. After all his father is very good at it, so he showed him how everything work. So as Charles thought about it he began lose himself in thought, what brought him back was that he can't be late for class and must hurry.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 am

Whitney sat down in her class. Maybe here she'd learn a few ways to control her excessive flirting. It would be nice to keep out of the trouble that brings with it. She sighed. It wasn't like she meant to do it, but somehow everything just turns out to be that.

Elise turned around when she felt something hit her foot. After seeing two people standing behind her she realized she was blocking a path to the door whit her hovering. "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! Let me get out of your way."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am

Alonzo tilted his head to the side in confusion. He swore he has heard her voice somewhere before. "No need to apologies. We don't have to be in class for another minute, so we can stay out here and keep you company." Madison nearly fainted in shock after hearing what Alonzo said. 'Alonzo being nice. IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE.'
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm

"It's already that soon?" Elise moaned, trying to find a way out of going to class. Not finding one, her shoulders slumped in defeat. "We should probably go in before we're late. I'm Elise by the way. Are you okay?" She tilted her head at the boy whose color had drained.
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm

"Oh he'll be fine, he just thinks that I can't be nice." Alonzo gently took Elise's hand in his and kissed the back of her hand. "I am Alonzo, and this is Madison." He said, not once letting go of her hand. "By the feel of you hand I would say you play a musical instrument, am I right?"
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Charles was almost to class when he saw the girl he had ran into earlier in the morning talking with two gentlemen outside of his class, he notice the man had a hold of her hand in a affectionate way and decided to mess with her for the earlier conversation that board him. As he walk up to his class his slide by the girl from earlier and mention in off handed way to her "Well, I didn't know that you were into that kind of stuff miss." and quickly made his way into the classroom and found a window seat and sat down.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

Elise flushed at the attention her hand received, but the color drained at the question. She did her best to remember to breathe as she tried to get her heart to beat again. She searched for a reply vague enough hoping he wouldn't press for specifics. "I... dabble a bit, yes." It was then that what the pompous boy from the morning had said hit her. Her jaw dropped as she turned her head to watch where he was going. "He just had to be in this class didn't he? Of all the things...."
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am

Alonzo smiled at Elise, and gently yet firmly lead her into the classroom. Shaking his head, Madison followed at a safe distance. He saw straight through Alonzo's smile, the Italian hit man was angry. "What do you play, I sing my self. And Madison is good on anything with a keyboard." Alonzo prattled on about which types of music he likes until he tripped and fell onto the boy from earlier. From Madison's point of view, the "trip" was very well executed. It really seemed like a normal trip, until you saw that Alonzo was digging his cane into the the boys ribs.
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 pm

"Oww!" Charles yelped in pain as the cane hit him. Looking over at who had tried into him and simply replied "Please be more careful with that cane."
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:51 am

Elise rushed over to help help Alonzo off of they boy. She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled backwards. "Are you all right?"
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova
    Markaus_Darkblade_Nova

Post  Markaus_Darkblade_Nova Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 pm

"I'm fine thank you for your concern." Alonzo said with a smile completely ignoring the boy he fell on. "Perhaps we should find a seat in the back." Madison was trying hard not to laugh at the entire situation. "Sarò attento se essere più civile." Alonzo mumbled under his breath as he walked away from the rude man.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Elise nodded. "Sounds nice." She turned to the boy from earlier. "Are you okay?"
    TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    Random Monster Encounter
    Random Monster Encounter

Post  TheLumberJack Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

"Me?" Charles said in suprise, "I will be fine, but I really cannot help but think he just insluted me as he was walking away..." glancing over at the man who tripped and gabed his cane into his chest.
    Muffin
    Muffin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Muffin Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Elise shook her head. "He seems too nice for that." She turned and walked to the back of the class and took a seat next to Alonzo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:18 am